Toronto Furnace Repair – Reliance® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Toronto Furnace Repair Service Near You for Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Toronto Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Toronto team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Toronto. That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Toronto?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Toronto, Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Toronto, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction. Whether you live in Leaside or North York, Mimico or Scarborough, Markham or the Beach, and all points in between, we have your Toronto home heating needs covered.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Toronto
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance™. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the GTA
We’re everywhere that you are – Downtown Toronto, East York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York and York Region. If you have a broken furnace anywhere in the GTA, we can fix it fast.
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Toronto
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us In:
After our furnace went out for the third time this winter, we decided it was time to replace it and Sam and the Reliance team had a new furnace installed for us within 24 hours on a long weekend. So appreciative of the excellent and speedy service!
Just had a new furnace installed at the office and it was seamless from the sales to service end. Very professional team . I would not hesitate to refer to others. Job well done. Thanks again.
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Does Your Furnace Need to Be Repaired? Find Out with This Checklist
We’re always happy to send one of our expert furnace repair technicians to your home. But before we do this checklist may help avoid extra expense and frustration.
- Is your thermostat set to “heat”? Sometimes we sometimes forget to switch the thermostat setting from cooling to heating when the seasons change.
- Is your furnace switch set to “on”? The furnace switch – or disconnect switch – is a safety feature that disconnects power to your furnace. It’s usually found on the side of your equipment or on the wall. Occasionally, this switch is turned off by accident, or by homeowners who forget to turn it back on.
- Is the circuit breaker on? Believe it or not, it’s possible the circuit breaker that controls your furnace heating may have shut off. Check the breaker panel in your home and make sure the power to the furnace is set to “on”.
- Have you checked the furnace vents? Furnaces can sometimes work improperly or not at all if snow, slush, soil, garbage or small animals hiding away clog up air vents that lead from the outside of your home to your heating system. A Reliance Toronto technician can do a proper inspection, but you may want to take a quick look just in case.
- Does your furnace filter need to be replaced? A dirty filter is one of the most common reasons for heating equipment not performing the way it should. If you haven’t changed yours in more than three months, it could cause or contribute to issues with your furnace’s ability to heat.
If you’ve discovered any items on this checklist – or something else doesn’t seem right – don’t hesitate to call us. We would consider it a privilege to serve you.