Toronto Furnace Repair – Reliance gets your emergency furnace problems fixed fast.
Furnace repair service for your home when you need it.
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
The Reliance Toronto team of advisors and licensed heating technicians understands the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Toronto. That means more capacity to quick respond to your needs.
Furnaces don’t always break during normal office hours. They can happen during dinner, or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Toronto, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Whether you live in Seaside or the Annex, Riverdale or Rosedale, North Toronto or the Beach, and all points in between, we have your home heating needs covered.
Top reasons Toronto homeowners choose Reliance Home Comfort™
- For over 50 years, we’ve been providing homeowners in every neighbourhood in Toronto with quick furnace and HVAC repairs
- Simple, straightforward pricing that tells you how much your service visit will cost before furnace repairs begin
- Fast and professional live telephone support – 24/7/365
- We’re top rated! Just check out what Toronto homeowners are saying about us on HomeStars and Google Plus reviews
- We repair all furnace makes and models
- 10% off your furnace repair bill if you’re a current customer with a Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Flexible payment options including MasterCard, Visa and cheque
- The best service guarantees in the business
- Our Furnace Technician Code of Conduct promises service excellence by calling ahead, treating your home with care, being clear and transparent about any repair or maintenance costs, and much more
Does your furnace need to be repaired? Find out with this checklist.
- We’re always happy to send one of our expert furnace repair technicians to your home. But before we do this checklist may help avoid extra expense and frustration.
- Is your thermostat set to “heat”? Sometimes we sometimes forget to switch the thermostat setting from cooling to heating when the seasons change.
- Is your furnace switch set to “on”? The furnace switch – or disconnect switch – is a safety feature that disconnects power to your furnace. It’s usually found on the side of your equipment or on the wall. Occasionally, this switch is turned off by accident, or by homeowners who forget to turn it back on.
- Is the circuit breaker on? Believe it or not, it’s possible the circuit breaker that controls your furnace heating may have shut off. Check the breaker panel in your home and make sure the power to the furnace is set to “on”.
- Have you checked the furnace vents? Furnaces can sometimes work improperly or not at all if snow, slush, soil, garbage or small animals hiding away clog up air vents that lead from the outside of your home to your heating system. A Reliance Toronto technician can do a proper inspection but you may want to take a quick look just in case.
- Does your furnace filter need to be replaced? A dirty filter is one of the most common reasons for heating equipment not performing the way it should. If you haven’t changed yours in more than three months, it could cause or contribute to issues with your furnace’s ability to heat.
If you’ve discovered any items on this checklist – or something else doesn’t seem right – don’t hesitate to call us. We would consider it a privilege to serve you.
5 of the most common furnace problems fixed by our team
There are dozens of factors that can contribute to a malfunctioning furnace and HVAC system. Here are the top issues repaired by Reliance Toronto heating technicians:
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces cycling off and on continually
- Faulty thermostats that need replacements
- Loud or unusual noises
- Clogged drain lines
When it comes to urgent furnace repairs, don’t leave anything to chance
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, call on Reliance Toronto. We offer you more than five decades of experience, and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
We’re everywhere you are – downtown Toronto, East York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York and York.