Air Conditioning Repair Experts in Toronto – Fast Service. Friendly Technicians.
If your air conditioner fails, you may be in for a long, hot summer. Reliance Home Comfort’s Toronto location is staffed with industry certified AC technicians who can perform Air Conditioning Repairs to keep you cool and comfortable during those hot summer days.
Our technicians are trained on the latest AC repair techniques for a wide range of leading AC brands and units. You can also count on our friendly, local techs to help you with regular maintenance or if you’re upgrading or installing your brand new AC unit.
RELIANCE™ EXPERT SERVICES
If your Air Conditioning unit is not cooling properly or efficiently or if it simply stopped working – our technicians can offer a repair.
At Reliance Home Comfort, we are proud of our approach to meet your air conditioning/cooling needs.
- We’re always available – Get in touch whenever your ac repair needs occur, our Reliance Home Comfort™ team is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We keep things simple – we’ll be upfront about our pricing before we begin your air conditioner repair.
- We’re looking for long-term relationships – we offer Maintenance & Protection plans that fit your needs and you get a bonus 10% off your repair bill when you sign up.
- We care about the service you receive – Our technicians follow a code of conduct that guarantees professionalism, safety and transparency.
Keep your Air Conditioner in tip-top shape with regular tune-ups.
If your unit has given up, we’ll help you replace it with the system that’s right for you.
Maintenance and Protection Plans
And with our maintenance and protection plans, you can avoid most unexpected repair costs.
At Reliance Home Comfort TM, our work is backed with a satisfaction guarantee. Read more about our air conditioner repair guarantees here.
- My Air Conditioner is not working. What should I do?
Give us a call or book an in-home repair visit. Our technicians will identify the issue and will provide you with the upfront costs for the repair we recommend.
- How much will it cost me to repair my air conditioner?
Repair costs vary, based on what the ac repair plan our techs recommend. We’ll need to inspect your system to determine this, and we’ll go from there.
Call us anyway—we’re up late. We’ll send a trained technician to your home as soon possible.
- What if I need a new a/c system?
Our Reliance Home Comfort team is happy to assist you in the replacement process. Upgrading to a new unit could make a huge difference for you and your home.
- Service Plans
CALL ON RELIANCE™
Request additional info about our services or book your FREE in-home consultation today!
THE RELIANCE HOME COMFORT™ COMMITMENT – Complete Home Services
With over 50 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry Reliance Home Comfort™ is proud to serve Toronto and its surrounding communities. We are committed to providing our customers with great conditioning and heating solutions – from maintenance and repairs to new system installations.