Rent or buy: Which heating and cooling system option is best for you?
Need a new heating and cooling system but don’t know whether renting or buying will work best for you? Our expert Home Comfort Advisors can outline both options for you and help you choose the one that suits your heating and cooling needs and budget. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Don’t want to worry about upfront costs, ongoing maintenance or expensive repairs? Renting a heating and cooling system could be the answer. Here’s what you need to know:
- This hassle-free, convenient option can bring you year-round peace of mind
- When renting your heating and cooling equipment, you pay nothing upfront and Reliance Home Comfort™ will maintain and repair your all-season comfort system at no cost**
- Get any applicable rebates without the upfront costs
Questions? Book a FREE in-home consultation online.
Buying a heating and cooling system
Purchasing a new heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) system is a big commitment. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Buying an HVAC system can involve an upfront cost
- A new HVAC system can add value to your home when it’s time to sell
- When you own your heating and cooling system, you are responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
Call us with any questions, or to book a FREE in-home consultation.