Oakville's choice for Furnace Rentals, Replacements, and New Installations
Reliance Home Comfort™ has been keeping Canadians warm for more than 50 years. When the weather turns cold in Oakville, we can keep your home warm too.
Our local team of Home Heating Advisors and professional HVAC technicians live and work in your neighbourhood and have one goal in mind: to become your trusted home heating provider.
- Sales and rentals of new furnaces, boilers, and other specialized home heating equipment
- Expert installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Complete residential HVAC systems for year-round comfort
Whether you’re warming up after an afternoon of outdoor skating at Millbank Park or staying in to watch Hockey Night in Canada, Reliance Home Comfort™ can help you stay cozy no matter how cold it gets outside.
Learn more about furnaces with our furnace resources.
Furnace repairs & maintenance you can count on
We know you have better things to do than wait for a repairman when your furnace stops working during a cold-snap. Our team of local HVAC technicians has got Oakville covered, and can be at your door fast in a home heating emergency.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- Fully-stocked repair trucks so we can get the heat turned back on, usually on the first visit
- Upfront, transparent pricing on your home heating repairs
- Professional furnace experts who adhere to our Technician Code of Conduct
- Savings of 10% on repairs for existing customers with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Next Day Installation or $500 guarantee
- 24/7/365 live customer phone support
When it comes to furnaces, a little bit of preventative maintenance can go a long way. Scheduling an annual tune-up will keep your equipment running at peak efficiency and may prevent unexpected, inconvenient, and costly breakdowns.
Read more about our Oakville furnace repair and maintenance services.
Heating and combi boiler systems
Boiler systems are often found in older homes in Canada, but advancements in combi boiler technology make this heating system worth considering for new homes too.
A combi boiler system works by distributing hot water through your home’s radiators and baseboards before cycling it back to the water boiler to be reheated. Here’s why this specialized system is making a comeback:
- Effective and efficient heating for every room in your house
- Offers the possibility for added comforts including in-floor heating, heated driveways, towel warmers, and a simple way to keep your pool or spa warm.
Interested in learning more about a combi boiler system? Talk to your Home Comfort Advisor and find out if this system is right for you.
Already have a home with a boiler system? Our team of HVAC technicians has the know-how to service and repair this type of specialized system.
High efficiency furnaces
According to Natural Resources Canada, space heating can represent up to 63% of a homeowner’s energy use. That’s why choosing the right residential furnace can make a real impact on your home heating bills.
Modern furnaces and HVAC systems are highly efficient in comparison to older models, which is good news for homeowners looking to conserve energy without sacrificing comfort.
An ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace may use 6% less energy on average than a standard model. Your Home Comfort Advisor can help you choose a make and model that is the right fit for your home and budget. We’ll also help you maximize available government rebates and let you know about any other money-savings incentives.
Learn more about the differences between furnaces and boilers.
Furnace installation in Oakville
You’ve considered your options and made a great choice. Now it’s installation day! Here’s what you can expect:
- Your furnace installation will take between a half-day and a full-day to complete
- You can help by ensuring the workspace is clutter-free before your installation team arrives
- Your pets and children should be kept away from the work area during installation
- Your installation team may need your WiFi password if they are installing a smart system
At Reliance™, your safety is always our first priority. Our team of Oakville furnace professionals will make sure your equipment is installed correctly and running properly before they leave. And if you’re not completely satisfied with how your new furnace or boiler is performing after installation, they’ll return to assess and correct any issues.
Our combination of speed, expertise and trustworthiness makes Reliance Home Comfort™ the furnace provider of choice for Oakville. To learn more about how we can keep your home cozy this winter give us a call or book your free in-home consultation today.
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019