Air Conditioning Repair Experts in Oakville
Fast Service. Friendly Air Conditioner Repair Technicians.
We know you expect a lot from your home comfort services provider. At Reliance™ Oakville, we’re here to over-deliver on your expectations!
Every day, our licensed technicians and fully stocked service vehicles are quickly resolving home ‘cooling emergencies’ for residents in every Oakville neighbourhood. The chances are very good that we already have a happy customer or two on your street.
Every service we provide is backed up by a customer satisfaction guarantee – one of the best in the industry.
As Canadians, we complain all the time that our Summers are too short. When your air conditioner breaks or doesn’t function the way it should, even one day of hot, sticky temperatures seems like an eternity. That’s why we’re here with fast, courteous service.
Call us with any questions, or to schedule a service appointment. We have representative ready to take your call 24/7/365.
Call Us to schedule a service appointment
Our team of licensed technicians are ready to service your issue FAST
Our technicians are trained on the latest AC repair techniques for a wide range of leading AC brands and units. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
How to troubleshoot your Air Conditioner
More Air Conditioning Tips and Videos
What Our Customers Are Saying about Us In Oakville
What a great experience with Reliance! My air conditioner stopped working this past Saturday and wit h the hot temperatures in Toronto, being in the house this weekend was very unpleasant. Thankfully I got a visit from Sam today and he did a great job! He was very attentive and fixed all the issues with the equipment. Thank you again Sam! I can sleep better now!
Amir & Adam did a fantastic job installing our new furnace, A/C, and humidifier. They were polite, p rofessional, and explained in detail the functions and benefits of each product. Thank you for the wonderful service!
Joe was very helpful in explaining the problem with our air conditioner. He fixed it fast and cleaned up all the water that had leaked out. Great service!
If it’s not broken, we won’t repair it. If your air conditioner doesn’t need a new part, we won’t sell you one. We believe in running a business based on utmost integrity.
So before calling us, here are some do-it-yourself tips that could help you avoid a service call.
- Check your thermostat’s battery and replace it if necessary. Your air conditioner unit won’t run without a working thermostat
- Check your breaker. Has it been tripped? Flip the breaker back to the ON position
- Make sure your air vents are open. A closed supply vent could restrict airflow
- Check the thermostat switch. Sometimes, thermostats are accidentally switched to the wrong setting. Ensure the thermostat is switched to “COOL” and not “HEAT”
- Change your air filter. To optimize airflow and ensure your HVAC system isn’t working harder than it needs to, replace a dirty or clogged filter with a new one
- Clean the outdoor unit. Remove debris like leaves, sticks or garbage from the condenser coils
Tried these fixes and your air conditioner still isn’t working right? It’s time to call Reliance Oakville.