Vancouver Furnace Repair – Reliance® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Vancouver Furnace Repair Service Near You for Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Vancouver Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Vancouver team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Vancouver. That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Vancouver?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Vancouver , Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Vancouver, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Vancouver
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance®. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the Vancouver area
We’re everywhere that you are:
- West Vancouver
- North Vancouver
- Maple Ridge
- Port Coquitlam
- Pitt Meadows
- White Rock
- New Westminster
- Port Moody
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Vancouver
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us:
Started my Journey with Reliance on December and the team from sales to install was informative, helpful professional and am so grateful to roll into the summer months with my new furnace and heat pump.
I needed a new furnace and AC and my experience with Reliance was very positive, starting with the great advice and options that Gary, our sales advisor, gave and to the installation by Kyle and Brandon, who were very professional and efficient. They arrived on time, explained the installation process, and cleaned up afterwards. They also explained how to operate our excellent new thermostat and how to claim available rebates. Great job, guys. Thank you!
The crew installed a new furnace, AC unit, and thermostat within the work day. Will walked us through how to use the google nest thermostat and was the utmost professional throughout. Looking forward to some cooler summer sleeps with the AC. Fantastic job by a great crew!
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Furnace Not Working Properly? Check Out Our Troubleshooting Checklist.
Our furnace repair technicians are always happy to come to your home. But to help you avoid the cost and inconvenience of an unnecessary service call, check the following before you call for help:
- Is your thermostat set to “heat”? It’s easy to forget to switch the setting when the temperature drops.
- Is your furnace switch set to “on”? The furnace switch is a safety feature that disconnects power to your furnace. You can usually find it on the side of your equipment or on the wall. Sometimes this switch is turned off by mistake, or by someone who forgets to turn it back on. It’s worth a look if your furnace isn’t working!
- Is the circuit breaker on? Occasionally, the circuit breaker that controls your furnace shuts off. Check your home’s breaker panel and double-check your switch.
- Are your furnace vents blocked? Your furnace may stop working, or work improperly, if the vents that lead from the outside of your home to your unit become clogged with snow, slush, dirt, garbage, or small animals hiding away. It may be worthwhile to take a quick look, but a thorough vent inspection should be left to a professional.
- Do you need to replace your furnace filter? A dirty filter is one of the most common reasons for a furnace to underperform. It’s also one of the easiest things to fix. If your furnace filter hasn’t been changed in more than three months, it could affect your home’s heat. Not sure which filter is right for your furnace? Your Reliance Home Comfort advisor can help!
If you’ve identified a problem on this checklist, or found something else that doesn’t seem right, give us a call! It’s our privilege to serve you.