Reliance™ Water Purifiers: Vancouver Water Filtration and Treatment Solutions for the Ultimate in Quality Water
Water filtration and treatment can enhance your water quality at home and contribute to your day-to-day comfort & hydration. Reliance offers various types of water purification options, including:
Reliance is Your Source for Whole-Home Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis Systems and Water Softeners in Vancouver
Book a free, no-obligation, in-home water consultation with our Vancouver team to learn about solutions for water-quality concerns you might have. Whether you have hard water, want to remove contaminants from your drinking water or water that smells like sulphur or chlorine, we’ve got a water purification solution for you!
Professional Vancouver Water Quality Advisors
Our Vancouver Water Purification Advisors will assess your needs and help you find the right solution for your home and your budget.
Vancouver Water Purification Solutions
Water filtration and treatment could enhance your water quality at home and contribute to your day-to-day comfort & hydration. Reliance offers various types of water purification options, including:
Reverse Osmosis Filter Systems in Vancouver
- Remove contaminants and help improve the water straight from your tap! You could potentially also reduce your dependence on plastic water bottles with a reverse osmosis system (RO).
Whole-Home Water Filters in Vancouver
- Whole-home water filters like chlorine filters and iron filters provide cleaner water from every faucet and help eliminate unpleasant smelling water and stains on sinks and toilets.
Help for Hard Water with a Vancouver Water Softener System
- Homes in Vancouver generally have very soft water with a number on the hardness scale of only 0.3. If you do find that you are experiencing hard water where you are, Reliance water softener systems can help combat the problems that come with hard water.
Rent a Water Purification System in Vancouver
Renting a water purification system from Reliance can help improve the quality of water in your home – and best of all, it can be inexpensive, better for the environment (reducing plastic bottle usage) and produce water that tastes clean and refreshing. Our Vancouver water treatment solutions are designed with you in mind & make getting cleaner water easier for you.
Whole Home Water Filter
Do away with hard water, Vancouver – and you could say goodbye to soap scum, scale buildup and more.
Whether you have hard water or soft water varies from region to region and also varies depending on whether you are on a city or well-water system. But if you have soap scum in your sinks and bathtubs, as well as on your hands and hair, the problem could be hard water – the result of unwanted minerals in your tap water.
Hard water is also a culprit in scale buildup on plumbing fixtures and pipes, water heaters, dishwashers, humidifiers, coffeemakers, as well as spots on silverware, glasses and dishes. It could also reduce the effectiveness of soaps, shampoos and detergents and dull bright-coloured fabrics.
The solution is actually quite simple and effective – a water softener from Reliance.
A water softener can reduce the amount of soap you need to lather up, help maintain the appearance and function of plumbing fixtures, and provide better-feeling water when you’re washing or taking a shower.
Convenient at-the-tap water purification / filtration in Vancouver
Commonly referred to as ‘RO’, reverse osmosis is a process of demineralizing or deionizing water by pushing it under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. Stored under your kitchen sink, an RO filtration system can be used to treat the water coming out of your tap, or the system can send RO-purified water through to your fridge.
The Quick Change Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System, offered by Reliance, runs your home’s water through a 4-step water filtration process. The water is then stored in a 3.5-gallon (13 litre) tank, so you have instant access to purified water when you need it.
With the Quick Change system, you enjoy:
- Purified water on tap that’s ready to go when you want it
- Removal of unwanted contaminants and minerals, including sodium that can impact taste and smell, as well as pesticides, chlorine, arsenic and detergents
- Water that’s more convenient and affordable than bottled water
- Purified water that’s available to rinse fresh foods for cooking
- Crystal-clean ice cubes – you can see and taste the difference
- The innovative QC twist and lock design that makes filter changes easy
Whole-Home Water Filter
Chlorine is an effective water disinfectant used by municipalities to eliminate contaminants from drinking water. While Vancouver has high standards for water treatment, chlorine can impact the taste and smell of your water.
A Whole Home Chlorine Filter, offered by Reliance, can help purify your home’s water supply, providing clean, odour-free water for you to drink and enjoy. Plus, because the filtration process happens right at your home’s water source point of entry, all the water in your home is filtered before it makes it through to your tap for drinking, cooking, bathing and washing.
Iron/Manganese Filters, eliminate the metallic taste, improve water clarity and odour, and reduce yellow, brown or black stains on plumbing fixtures, appliances and laundry. Iron and manganese compounds occur naturally in the groundwater of some areas; Water with excess iron/manganese can appear clear at first but then develop colour and cloudiness after exposure to oxygen. The oxygen causes both the iron and manganese to settle in rust-like particles at the bottom of drinking glasses or pitchers, and these substances can also affect the taste of water.
Browse our products below
Water softener not working? Book a technician online or call us today.
- Live customer support 24/7/365
- Experienced, licensed technicians
- 50+ years of experience servicing the home comfort needs of Canadians
- Friendly and courteous professionals
- No charge for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment*
Plus Reliance has over
5 Star Reviews Nationally
**Existing Reliance rental or protection plan customers are entitled to a $5 rate discount for so long as they maintain their existing rental or protection plan service at the same residence.