Furnace Installations, Repairs and Rentals in Vancouver
Winters in Vancouver are cool and damp. Buying a reliable new furnace or maintaining your current home heating system is an investment in your comfort, no matter what Mother Nature brings.
With a network of local furnace experts located throughout the Vancouver region, Reliance Home Comfort™ is the name homeowners like you count on to stay cozy all winter long. Whether you need emergency repairs, want to book your annual furnace check-up, or have questions about upgrading to an energy-efficient HVAC system, we are here to help.
Our team of furnace experts are ready to assist you with:
- New furnace sales or rentals
- Professional installation
- Furnace repairs, tune-ups and maintenance
- Conventional furnaces and heating / combi boiler systems
We’ll work hard to make your home as comfortable as possible, so you can get the most out of winter in Vancouver.
Expert furnace repairs across greater Vancouver
If your furnace stops working in the dead of winter, getting the heat back on as soon as possible is essential. At Reliance, we’re always at your service – with live telephone support 24/7/365 and local technicians who can be at your home fast.
Our furnace experts can repair most brands and models and you can count on us for the following benefits:
- Upfront pricing that’s easy to understand.
- Friendly, professionally-trained technicians who treat you and your home with respect.
- Sign up for a Reliance Heating or Cooling Maintenance & Protection Plan during your service call and save 10% on your repair bill**.
Furnace & HVAC Service and Maintenance
A well-maintained furnace could help keep your home comfortable without running up your heating bills. Here’s how a tune-up from Reliance could help:
- Keep your heating system run at peak efficiency.
- Prevent costly breakdowns by inspecting all major furnace components to identify and repair any potential problems.
- Extend the life of your furnace & HVAC system.
Why buy (or rent) a high-efficiency furnace?
Did you know that space heating can represent up to 63% of your home’s energy consumption and offers the greatest opportunity to help reduce your energy bill*?
That’s why upgrading to a new, energy-efficient furnace or HVAC system can be a smart choice. New furnaces can be 95% energy efficient, while an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air furnace fuelled by gas uses an average of 6% less energy than a standard model.
Making the switch is an investment in your comfort, and is an easy way to conserve energy and reduce your carbon footprint. That makes sense for the planet, and for your pocketbook.
A new furnace may also require fewer repairs than your older model, saving you even more money!
Ask us about any new furnace rebates available in the Vancouver region. We’ll help identify opportunities to save and can walk you through the application process.
We serve many communities throughout greater Vancouver.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019