Programs itself. Helps save energy
Learns your schedule
No more programming. With Auto-Schedule, Nest learns from you and programs itself.
Control from your phone
Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone, tablet or laptop.
Helps save energy
Nest can use sensors, algorithms and even your phone’s location to save energy when no one’s home.
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Eco-Temps: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.