Make 2x the Impact! We're matching up to 15K in donations
Reliance™ Water Purifiers: Water Filtration and Treatment Solutions for the Ultimate in Quality Water
Water filtration and treatment can enhance your water quality at home and contribute to your day-to-day comfort & hydration. Reliance offers various types of water purification options, including:
- Whole house water filters that provide cleaner water from every faucet
- Drinking water solutions that produce purified water through a reverse osmosis system (RO)
- Water softener systems to combat the problems that come with hard water
Exclusive offer for Reliance Rental customers:
SAVE $5 per month off the rental of select Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems and Water Filters.**
Whole Home Water Filter
Do away with hard water – and you could say goodbye to soap scum, scale buildup and more.
Tired of soap scum in your sinks and bathtubs, as well as on your hands and hair? The problem could be hard water – the result of unwanted minerals in your tap water.
Hard water is also a culprit in scale build-up on plumbing fixtures and pipes, water heaters, dishwashers, humidifiers, coffeemakers, as well as spots on silverware, glasses and dishes. It could also reduce the effectiveness of soaps, shampoos and detergents and dull bright coloured fabrics.
The solution is actually quite simple and effective – a water softener from Reliance.
A water softener can reduce the amount of soap you need to lather up, help maintain the appearance and function of plumbing fixtures, and provide better-feeling water when you’re washing or taking a shower.
Convenient at-the-tap water purification / filtration
Commonly referred to as ‘RO’, reverse osmosis is a process of demineralizing or deionizing water by pushing it under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. Stored under your kitchen sink, an RO filtration system can be used to treat the water coming out of your tap, or the system can send RO-purified water through to your fridge.
The Quick Change Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System, offered by Reliance, runs your home’s water through a 4-step water filtration process. The water is then stored in a 3.5-gallon (13 litre) tank, so you have instant access to purified water when you need it.
With the Quick Change system, you enjoy:
- Purified water on tap that’s ready to go when you want it
- Removal of unwanted contaminants and minerals, including sodium that can impact taste and smell, as well as pesticides, chlorine, arsenic and detergents
- Water that’s more convenient and affordable than bottled water
- Purified water that’s available to rinse fresh foods for cooking
- Crystal-clean ice cubes – you can see and taste the difference
- The innovative QC twist and lock design that makes filter changes easy
Whole Home Water Filter
Chlorine is an effective water disinfectant used by municipalities to eliminate contaminants from drinking water. While our municipalities have high standards for water treatment, chlorine can impact the taste and smell of your water.
A Whole Home Chlorine Filter, offered by Reliance, can help purify your home’s water supply, providing clean, odour-free water for you to drink and enjoy. Plus, because the filtration process happens right at your home’s water source point of entry, all the water in your home is filtered before it makes it through to your tap for drinking, cooking, bathing and washing.
Iron/Manganese Filters, eliminate the metallic taste, improve water clarity and odour, and reduce yellow, brown or black stains on plumbing fixtures, appliances and laundry. Iron and manganese compounds occur naturally in the groundwater of some areas; Water with excess iron/manganese can appear clear at first but then develop colour and cloudiness after exposure to oxygen. The oxygen causes both the iron and manganese to settle in rust-like particles at the bottom of drinking glasses or pitchers, and these substances can also affect the taste of water.
Browse our products below
Water softener not working? Book a technician online or call us today.
- Live customer support 24/7/365
- Experienced, licensed technicians
- 50+ years of experience servicing the home comfort needs of Canadians
- Friendly and courteous professionals
- No charge for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment*
Plus Reliance has over
5 Star Online Reviews
**Existing Reliance rental or protection plan customers are entitled to a $5 rate discount for so long as they maintain their existing rental or protection plan service at the same residence.