Furnace Installations, Rentals and Repairs in London
When winter arrives in London, homeowners trust Reliance Home Comfort™ to keep them warm all season long. Our team of local Home Heating Experts and licensed HVAC technicians have every neighbourhood of the Forest City covered, backed by 50 years of experience keeping Canadians comfortable.
When it’s time to replace and install a new furnace or boiler, or you need expert repairs fast, our home heating experts will work hard to find the solution that’s the best fit for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
When you Call on Reliance™, you can count on:
- A broad selection of furnaces, boilers, and other specialized home heating equipment.
- Complete HVAC systems for year-round comfort
- Installations, maintenance, and repairs you can count on.
Want to learn more about your furnace? Check out our furnace resources page.
Call today or book an in-home consultation online.
Furnace and repairs & maintenance
With a little preventative maintenance, your new furnace or boiler should provide worry-free comfort for years to come. Booking an annual tune-up will keep your system working at peak efficiency, and may keep small issues from becoming costly repairs.
If something does go wrong with your furnace or boiler, Reliance™ can send help fast
- Live customer support, 24/7/365.
- London-based HVAC technicians who work after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Fully-stocked repair trucks so we can resolve most heating problems on the first visit.
- Upfront pricing on all repairs.
- We service and repair furnaces, boilers and other specialized home heating systems.
- A 10% discount for existing Reliance™ customers with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan.
Learn about our Protection Plans.
Read more about furnace repair services in London.
Furnace or boiler: what’s the energy-efficient choice?
According to Natural Resources Canada, space heating can represent up to 63% of a homeowner’s energy use. So, it’s no surprise that energy-efficiency is a top priority for many Canadians looking to upgrade their furnace or boiler.
Thanks to advances in technology, both systems can be an energy-efficient choice.
A heating and combi boiler system:
- Works to heat your home and provide a constant supply of hot water.
- Can be used to heat your pool or spa water, without coming into contact with your residential water supply.
A high-efficiency furnace:
- Will have an AFUE rating of 92% and 98% energy efficient.
- ENERGY START certified, forced-air, gas-fueled furnace units use 6% less energy on average than a standard model.
- May qualify for government energy rebates and other incentives. Just ask your Home Comfort Advisor!
Learn more about the differences between a furnace and a boiler.
Furnace installations in London
Your furnace should only be installed by a professional. That’s because a poorly-installed system may not work at peak efficiency and could even pose a safety risk for your family.
When you call on Reliance™, you can be confident that your system will be installed by a licensed HVAC technician.
We’ll install your equipment, usually in one day, and make sure it is running properly before we leave. And if you’re not satisfied with how your new equipment performs. we’ll return to assess and resolve your heating issues.
Our local furnace experts adhere to our Technician Code of Conduct, so you know you’ll be treated with the respect and professionalism you deserve.
Here’s what you can do to help installation day run smoothly:
- Clear the area around your furnace.
- Keep pets and children away from the workspace.
- Have your WiFi password handy if you’re upgrading to a smart system.
Reliance Home Comfort™ is proud to be London’s first choice in home heating equipment. If it’s time to upgrade your furnace or boiler, give us a call, or book your free in-home consultation today.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019