Air Conditioning Repair Experts in Barrie
Fast Service. Friendly Air Conditioner Repair Technicians.
We could appreciate how uncomfortable life could be without air conditioning, especially when experiencing one of our hot Barrie summers. The Reliance Yanch® team is dedicated to getting you back to optimal home comfort as quickly as possible. One hour of discomfort is one hour too many, as far as we’re concerned!
Our team of experienced, licensed technicians could handle a wide range of air conditioner repairs in a fast & efficient way, while providing top notch service.
Our branch and many of our team members are in Barrie. For that reason, maintaining our reputation in communities throughout the region is a high priority for us. When outside temperatures are soaring, you’ll be glad you made the call to Reliance Yanch.
Call Us to schedule a service appointment
Our team of licensed technicians are ready to service your issue FAST
Our technicians are trained on the latest AC repair techniques for a wide range of leading AC brands and units. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
How to troubleshoot your Air Conditioner
More Air Conditioning Tips and Videos
What Our Customers Are Saying about Us In:
Reliance has always been helpful and quick. I just had a new furnace and air conditioner installed in Wasaga Beach, and Rick, Steve & Kyle were great!
Outstanding service!! The Home Comfort Advisor (Jeff), the HVAC Service Manager (Khyle) and the Technical Expert (Josh) who assisted with our air conditioner/furnace, were all incredibly knoweldgeable, courteous and helpful in providing solutions to our problem. We are very happy to be Reliance Yanch customers!
Reliance always sends well trained repair people in a timely manner. Tom was at our house for almost 3 hours trying to diagnose our air conditioner problem and unfortunately the final answer was that it is un-repairable. He was very quick to set us up with an appointment with the sales team the next day. I have never had bad service with Reliance and they treat their customers like they really matter.
Sometimes, an air conditioner issues could be easily resolved by the homeowner. Spend a few moments reviewing the following – it could save you a service call!
- Is your thermostat set below the current room temperature?
- Is the system switch set to COOL?
- Is your air filter clean? Dirty filters could restrict airflow
- Are your registers open? Check for obstructions
- Check the system’s power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Have you checked the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel?
If your cooling problem persists, give us a call at Reliance Yanch.
Common AC Problems
Why Choose Reliance
Not all air conditioner issues require an expert. Try these do-it-yourself fixes – they could save you a service appointment:
- Filter: A very dirty furnace filter could inhibit the flow of cool air.
- Thermostat: Turn it to ‘cool’ and lower the temperature 3-5 degrees below the room temperature.
- Tripped circuit breakers: Reset the appropriate breaker if you notice that it’s been tripped.
- Blocked vents: Keep your vents open and avoid putting items like furniture on top.
- Outdoor unit: Ensure there’s no landscaping or debris blocking the vents.
Our technicians are qualified to take on a wide range of air conditioner repairs. These are some of the most common air conditioner problems we fix year after year:
- Refrigerant leaks or improperly charged refrigerant
- Faulty thermostats
- Drainage problems
- Electronic control failure
- Contactors, capacitors and loose wires
- Over 50 years of national experience; our reputation is built on superior customer service
- A top-rated HVAC provider on Google and HomeStars
- Expert air conditioner repairs to all major brands and models
- Our upfront fixed rate pricing means no unpleasant surprises
- Our team of technicians is licensed, bonded and insured
- We don’t just service Peterborough – we are part of the community. Our people put a personal ‘local touch’ to everything we do for you!