Google Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that has everyone talking thermostats.
The Google Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you and your home, programs itself automatically, and helps save energy when you’re away. And you can control it using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
Installing a Google Nest Learning Thermostat couldn’t be easier – because Reliance® does it for you. In fact, we’re a Nest Pro Elite Partner. That means our technical experts are specially trained to install your new smart thermostat virtually anywhere and have it up and running right away – guaranteed.
Ready to purchase your Nest? Or have one and need it installed? Save yourself the time and hassle – we’ll take care of it for you so you can enjoy its benefits and stay comfortable.
Let’s Stop Wasting Energy
Your smart thermostat controls about half of your energy bill. That’s more than appliances, lighting, TVs, computers and stereos combined.
A lot of that energy is wasted heating and cooling an empty home. Programmable thermostats were supposed to help. But many people never program their thermostats – it’s just too complicated.
Learns Your Schedule
No more programming. With Auto-Schedule, Nest learns from you and programs itself.
Control from Your Phone
Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone, tablet or laptop.
Helps Save Energy
Nest can use sensors, algorithms and even your phone’s location to save energy when no one’s home.
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Eco-Temps: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Need Help Choosing the Right Solution for You?
An experienced Reliance® Home Comfort Advisor can come to your home and provide a FREE no-obligation quote. Call us today or book your FREE in-home consultation online.