Furnace Installations, Rentals and Repairs in North Bay
It’s no secret that winter is cold in North Bay. So, if it’s time to upgrade or replace your furnace or boiler, trust your comfort to Reliance™. We’ve been keeping Canadian homes warm for more than 50 years, and we’ll work hard to keep your home warm too.
When you choose Reliance Home Comfort™, you’re choosing a company that combines a national reach with local service. Our team of Home Heating Advisors and licensed HVAC technicians live and work in North Bay and understand your home heating needs.
Whether you’re looking for a furnace, boiler, or other specialized home heating system, we’ll offer a custom solution that is the right fit for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
Call on Reliance™ for:
- Furnace and boiler sales, rentals, and installations.
- Expert repairs and servicing.
- Complete HVAC systems for year-round comfort.
Want to learn more about furnaces? Check out our furnace resources page!
Furnace repairs done right
Your new furnace should keep your home warm and comfortable for years to come. But if you notice that warm air is no longer blowing into your home, expert repairs are always just a phone call away.
When you Call on Reliance™, you can count on:
- Live phone support, 24/7/365.
- Access to a large network of licensed HVAC technicians who serve every neighbourhood in North Bay.
- Same day service, including weekends and holidays.
- Repair trucks that arrive fully-stocked, so we can often resolve your problem on the first visit.
- Upfront, transparent pricing on your furnace repairs.
- Furnace professionals who adhere to our Technician Code of Conduct.
- Our Next Day Installation or $500 Guarantee, so you’re never left waiting out in the cold.
Booking an annual furnace inspection and tune-up is the best way to prevent unexpected furnace repairs. A regular tune-up will keep your heating unit running at peak efficiency and may prolong the life of your HVAC system.
Learn more about furnace repairs and maintenance in North Bay.
Furnace or boiler: what’s the right choice?
Did you know that space heating can represent up to 63% of a home’s energy use, according to Natural Resources Canada? That means the right furnace or boiler can make a real difference to your monthly utility bills!
Both types of system can be a great choice for homeowners interested in conserving energy without sacrificing warmth and comfort. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Today’s energy-efficient furnaces have AFUE ratings of between 92% and 98%. That’s significantly higher than in years gone by. And when you choose a forced-air, gas-fueled furnace that is also ENERGY STAR certified, you’ll use 6% less energy on average when compared to a standard model.
Heating and combi boiler
A heating and combi boiler system keeps your home warm and provides a constant supply of hot water. It can be an ideal choice for homeowners interested in added luxuries like in-floor heating, heated driveways, and hydronic towel warmers. These systems can even be used to keep your spa and pool warm, year-round.
Depending on your home’s architecture, a combi boiler system may not be a practical choice. Ask your Home Comfort Advisor if this specialized home heating system makes sense for you.
If your home is already kept warm by a boiler, trust your maintenance and repairs to the experts at Reliance™.
Learn more about the differences between a furnace and a boiler.
Furnace installation day: what should I expect?
Your new furnace is a large investment in your home and in your family’s comfort.
Here’s what you can expect on installation day:
- Your furnace will be installed by a licensed HVAC technician who will put the comfort and safety of your family first.
- Your HVAC technician will abide by our Technician Code of Conduct, so you know you’ll always be treated with respect and professionalism.
- Your furnace installation will take between half a day and a full day to complete.
- Your furnace will be tested before we leave.
- If you’re not satisfied with the performance of your new heating equipment, we’ll return to troubleshoot and resolve any issues.
To help make installation day run smoothly, please clear the workspace, keep pets and children away from the area, and have your WiFi password handy.
Reliance Home Comfort™ is proud to serve homeowners across Canada, including in North Bay. If it’s time to upgrade or replace your home heating equipment, give us a call or book your free in-home consultation online.
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019