Furnace Installations, Rentals and Repairs in Timmins
If it’s time to replace or upgrade your furnace or boiler, call on Reliance™. With more than 50 years of experience keeping Canadians warm, we’re a name you can count on to keep your family cozy when old man winter arrives.
With a team of Home Comfort Advisors and HVAC technicians who live and work in Timmins, our goal is simple: to help you select, install, and maintain the right home heating system for your house, your lifestyle and your budget.
- A wide selection of top-name furnaces, boilers, and other specialized home heating systems.
- Complete HVAC systems for 4-season comfort.
- Professional installation, maintenance, and repair services.
Maintaining your furnace
With a little preventative maintenance, your new furnace should provide years of worry-free comfort.
Booking an annual furnace inspection is a simple way to help ensure your unit works at peak efficiency all year long. It can also help prolong the life of your furnace and reduce repair costs by identifying and resolving any wear-and-tear.
Furnace repairs done right
If something does go wrong with your home heating system, we make sure you’re never left out in the cold. Our HVAC technicians have every neighbourhood of Timmins covered and can be at your door fast, even on weekends and holidays.
We arrive with fully-stocked repair trucks, so we’re often able to resolve your issue on the first visit. You’ll also benefit from upfront, transparent pricing – and existing Reliance Home Comfort™ customers with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan automatically save 10%.
Our technicians follow our Technician Code of Conduct, so you’ll always be treated with the respect and professionalism you deserve.
Learn more about furnace repair and maintenance services in Timmins.
Furnace vs. boiler
Did you know that space heating can represent up to 63% of a home’s energy use, according to Natural Resources Canada? That’s why choosing the right residential heating system can make a real impact on your heating bills – and the environment.
Most Canadian homes are kept warm by a furnace or a boiler. And thanks to advancements in technology, both systems can help homeowners conserve energy and stay warm even on the coldest winter night.
Here’s what you need to know:
A combi boiler
- Heats your home and provides a steady stream of hot water.
- Can provide in-floor heating, heated driveways, and hydronic towel warmers. (Of course, these spa-like luxuries may come at an added cost.)
- Can be used to warm the water in your pool or spa.
A boiler system may not be a practical choice for every home, depending on its architecture. Ask your Home Comfort Advisor if this option can work for you!
An energy-efficient furnace:
- Most Canadian homes are kept warm by a furnace.
- A modern, energy-efficient unit has an AFUE rating of between 92% and 98%, which is much higher than older models.
- An ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace uses 6% less energy on average than a standard model.
Learn more about how furnaces and boilers work to keep your home warm.
What to expect on installation day?
- Your furnace installation will take between a half day and a whole day to complete.
- We’ll deliver, install, and test your new unit. We’ll even clean up before we leave!
- Your furnace installation will be completed by a team of licensed HVAC technicians who put the safety and comfort of your family first.
- You can help make installation day run smoothly by clearing the workspace, keeping pets and children away from the area, and knowing your WiFi password.
At Reliance™, our commitment to customer service doesn’t end once your unit has been installed. If you’re not completely satisfied with how your furnace is performing, we’re happy to return to assess and rectify any issues.
Don’t wait until winter is at your doorstep, Timmins. If it’s time for a new furnace or boiler, schedule your free in-house consultation with a Home Comfort Advisor.
Check out our furnace resources page to learn more.
Call today or book an in-home consultation online.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019