Reliance is your first choice for Furnace Replacements, Repairs and Rentals in Sudbury
There’s a lot more to getting a new furnace than good quality heating equipment. As you shop, find if the furnace provider offers you:
- Respected furnace brand names
- Teams that specialize in fast and friendly local service
- Live telephone support, 24/7/365
- Financing options that meet your budget needs
- Service guarantees that go beyond the standard
At Reliance Sudbury, we’re proud to check off all of these boxes, and then some
Our roots go back over 50 years, and home comfort is our claim to fame. Our #1 goal? To become your destination of choice for home comfort products and services.
Have a read of what homeowners in Sudbury, Northern Ontario and across Canada are saying about us on Homestars and Google reviews.
Keeping Sudbury toasty warm for decades.
Our team lives and works in the Greater Sudbury area and knows the unique needs of people in the City of Lakes. You can find us walking our dogs at Bell Park or soaking in the sun or stars at Moonlight Beach in the Minnow Lake area. Wherever you live, we’re be there for you.
- North Bay
- Sault Ste Marie
- Sturgeon Falls
- Blezard Valley
- Copper Cliff
- Nairn Centre
- Val Caron
- Val Therese
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
Your go-to provider of Furnace & HVAC tune-ups and maintenance
Think of tune-ups as preventive medicine for your heating system. In fact, all of the top furnace manufacturers recommend tune-ups and other types of regular maintenance. Here’s why:
- Furnace tune-ups can help your heating system run at peak efficiency
- Our technicians inspect all major furnace components, so they can identify potential costly breakdowns later on
- Tune-ups can actually extend the life of your heating system!
Efficient and Economical: The benefits of heating and combi boiler systems
Love the idea of in-floor heating? How about having a hot tub or pool? Looking to avoid shoveling snow by installing a heated driveway? A heating and combi boiler system can help you get the most out of your investment. These systems use hot water/steam to heat, then cycles it back to the water boiler to be heated again. Today’s combi boiler systems are far more energy efficient than they used to be.
Our licensed furnace pros can answer any questions you may have, and set you up with a system that reflects your needs.
If you already have one of these systems, rest assured our team has the tools and expertise to inspect and maintain it. Read more about the differences between furnaces and boilers.
Space heating can represent as much as 63% of your home’s energy use!*
Older systems typically cost more money to heat your home. They can also be more susceptible to repairs and maintenance.
Today’s furnaces and HVAC systems have been built to be far more efficient, and more economical to run compared.
For example, you can save an average of 6% on energy with an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace.*
Even better, there are likely generous energy rebates available, which can significantly lower the cost of a new heating system. Learn more by speaking to one of our Home Comfort Advisors.
*Natural Resources Canada, 2018
We’re committed to providing outstanding comfort solutions to all Edmontonians
In 2001, our company started out of a Forest Heights garage with one man and one van on a mission to provide unbeatable customer service and comfort at an affordable price. From the beginning, we’ve understood the needs of our fellow Albertans because we live and work in your neighbourhood. Experience the award-winning service and support for yourself!
Call us today, or book a free in-home consultation online.
Our home heating solutions will accommodate both your home and budget. And everything is we do for our customers is backed 24-hour emergency service, and a range of payment options that make getting what you need fast, easy and affordable.
And here’s a really important consideration, in the event you’re facing a heating emergency in the middle of the night: With live telephone support, we’re always here when you need us, 7/24/365.
Is it time to rent your new furnace?
With Reliance Sudbury, you have A Reliance Home Comfort Advisor can walk you through the key factors to consider, and will help crunch the numbers for you. Based on your financial needs, renting when be your best option!
Here are some key factors to consider:
- Renting frees you from ongoing furnace maintenance and repair costs
- One low monthly rental payment makes it easier to budget for home expenses
- Buying a new furnace can initially increase home value
Find out more about renting or buying your furnace.
No cookie-cutter heating solutions.
Your home heating needs are unique. That’s why we look at a number of factors to customize the right solution for you:
- Your home – it’s size and location
- Type of heating solution – which type of heating solution is best for your home?
- Your budget – we ensure every solution is affordable
- Energy rebates – we can work with you to take advantage of all available rebates
Why Reliance Sudbury?
You’ll find everything you need to make a confident decision – from top furnace brands to dedicated local customer care – all under one roof. What could be simpler? Or more convenient?
- Choose top brand names, including SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier® and Goodman®
- Experience the dedication of local teams of experts – we live and work in neighbourhoods throughout Sudbury
- Access live telephone support every minute of the day and night, every day of the year
- Select from a range of payment options that make getting what you need fast, easy and affordable
- Get the maximum amount of energy rebates available – a Home Comfort Advisor will help!
- Rest assured with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Learn more about our service guarantees
Fast, responsive furnace repairs
When your furnace stops on a cold Edmonton night, every minute counts. Our local team of technicians will get the heat back on as soon as possible – they truly are among the city’s best!
One call to Reliance The Furnace Company gets you access to a range of benefits and expertise:
- We service virtually every furnace brand and model
- Our pricing is upfront, clear and simple
- We respect you and your home by working with an exceptional level of professionalism
- You’ll save 10% on your repair bill as a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan customer