Providing Guaranteed Work with Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing.
At Reliance Home ComfortTM, we know that electrical work requires the expertise of certified electricians.That’s why we offer electrical repair, upgrade, and installation services to meet your needs. Wherever you live, our team of licensed electricians is always just a phone call away!
Trust Reliance electricians to fix and repair electrical problems fast.
We pride ourselves on offering upfront pricing (no hourly charges) so there are no last-minute pricing surprises. Understanding the cost of your electrical repair gives you financial peace of mind while we get the job done.
Convenient appointment booking that fits your busy schedule.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, that’s why we offer flexible appointment booking that fits your schedule including weekends and holidays. Whether you need an electrician for a big project such as a home renovation, or need to upgrade your indoor and outdoor lighting, you can count on a Reliance electrician to do the job right!
Our commitment to you as a Reliance Customer:
- Our live telephone support is available to you 24/7/365. A knowledgeable representative will help book the next available appointment.
- We offer convenient appointment booking that fits your schedule including weekends and holidays.
- We provide the highest quality of electrical work performed by our certified electricians.
- We offer 100% full guarantee of our service.
Let Reliance™ take the worry out of your electrical issues. We take special care to ensure that your project is done thoroughly and on time, so your home looks its best.
Your best choice for everything from emergencies to upgrades.
Here’s another way we’ll make life easier for you: we offer virtually every electrical service you’ll need today, or tomorrow. One call to Reliance is all it takes. And, regardless of whether it’s a small or large electrical job, you can count on our team of professionals to be at your home promptly. Whether you want to change a light fixture, add a USB receptacle, or are simply looking for a quote for an electrical upgrade of any sort you can Call on Reliance™!
Call on Reliance™ for more information and to schedule your expert Smart Home Installation.
Electrical Emergency Repairs
We provide services for all your residential electrical needs, including (but not limited to):
- Electrical Emergency Repairs
- Electrical Upgrades, Remodeling, and Renovations
- Residential remodels and additions
- Home renovations
- Appliance installation
- Panel upgrades
- Service upgrades
- Upgrade service to 100, 200, 400 amps
- Electrical Installations
- Sub panels
- Main electrical panels
- Surge protection
- USB receptacles
- GFCI outlets
- Ceiling fans and bathroom fans
- Fuse/breaker replacements
- Doorbell system installations and repairs
- Range hood connection
- Home inspections with report
- Code compliance
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Timer switches and motion sensors
- Dimmer switches
- Pot lights
- Pull chain fixture
- Fluorescent fixtures
- LED lighting
- Electrical Repairs
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Correction of poorly installed wiring
- Correction of overloaded circuits
- Repair of electrical outlets, switches, dimmers and doorbell buzzers
- Electrical Wiring
- Knob & tube replacement
- Whole-house rewiring
- Low-voltage wiring
- Line-voltage wiring
- Pool and spa wiring
- Speaker system wiring
- Phone and cable wiring
- Security system wiring
- Appliance wiring
Home Standby Generators
What is a home standby generator?
An automatic backup generator is a back-up power supply that operates whether you are home or away. Within seconds of an outage, it automatically supplies power directly to your home’s electrical circuit breaker box. After power returns, the generator shuts itself off until the next time it’s needed. It operates on natural gas or liquid propane gas and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit.
How does a home standby generator work?
The generator automatically detects a power outage and works to distribute backup power to your home. Within seconds, you’ll get power on demand knowing that the generator will keep your power running for as long as the power is out.
Why should I invest in an automatic backup generator instead of a portable generator?
During a power outage, an automatic backup generator provides numerous advantages over a portable generator:
- They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
- Permanently installed backup generators are a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator. Our specially trained electricians will ensure your generator is installed in a properly ventilated location.
- They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.
How do I correctly size a generator for my home?
The most logical way to determine your needs is to envision your home without power. Some outages may be short in duration, while others could last for days or weeks. What would your family miss during an outage?
The very best way to understand your options and work within your budget is to schedule a free in-home assessment with one of our Home Comfort Advisors. During your consultation, you will receive the personalized attention and detailed evaluation you need to find a solution that works for your need.
Can I install the generator myself?
For safety reasons and to ensure adherence to all local, provincial and national codes, particularly for non-pre-wired or larger systems, we recommend you use an authorized and licensed contractor for the following reasons:
- Reliance will execute all the permits, consult and audit your specific needs and site conditions so that you invest in the very best option for your home and family.
- With large capacity generators the requirements of licensed gas fitters, master electricians and electrical safety authority permits are required for all home installations.
Do generators have to be maintained?
All generators require regular maintenance, such as oil and filter changes to ensure maximum performance for years of reliable service. Reliance recommends you have your unit serviced every year by a qualified service technician. With Reliance’s rental generator program, the annual maintenance and any future repairs are free of charge and included in your small monthly investment.
Don’t get left in the dark. Call on Reliance™ to ask about generator installation today.
Electrical Protection Plans
Protect yourself from unexpected electrical repairs. When an electrical problem occurs, it makes sense to fix it right away.
Reliance Home Comfort™ provides expert electrical services to homeowners. We can help you avoid unexpected costs through an electrical protection plan.
For as little as $14.99 a month (plus taxes), you can protect yourself against the unexpected costs associated with an electrical repair. Upgrade to our electrical protection and inspection plan for an extra $5 a month (plus taxes) to get an annual visual inspection of your home’s electrical system with a report from one of our certified electricians
Our electrical protection plans include:
- Guaranteed service from our friendly, professionally experienced, fully licensed electricians
- No charge diagnosis and repair, replacement or adjustment of the specified parts within the coverage of the plan1
- Save 10% off electrical upgrades
- Live customer support 24/7/365
- Unlimited service calls
- No pre-inspection needed
Learn about other services we provide across most of our branches: