Over 50 years of fast and reliable plumbing repairs in Sudbury
Plumbing issues can make the most routine tasks a hassle. At Reliance Sudbury, we know there’s isn’t a moment to spare when it comes to fixing a plumbing problem.
Our success is based on accurately diagnosing the issue – and getting it resolved as soon as possible. Our team of licensed plumbers makes all the difference.
Plus, when you choose Reliance to complete the repair*, we’ll waive our $99 Plumbing Assessment Fee.
That’s a ton of savings for a lot of peace of mind.
They have experience with all types of plumbing problems, from leaking faucets and toilets, to burst pipes, to new fixture installations. When you’ve fixed hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of plumbing problems, you become very efficient and quick – and our plumbers definitely are.
Plus, our entire team lives and works in communities throughout the City of Lakes. That makes our service that much more courteous and friendly.
And to ensure that you always have access to a helpful representative, we’re one of very few home services companies who offer 24/7/365 live telephone support.
Call us any time day or night to set up a service appointment. We’ll work around your schedule.
5 ½ reasons to choose Reliance Sudbury
- Upfront, fixed rate pricing. You get a realistic and competitively priced quote before any service is begun.
- No problem is too small. Every plumbing issue is an inconvenience for a homeowner. We’ll take on every plumbing problem – and aim to get it fixed quickly.
- Service Guarantee. We stand by our work – always. You can count on a job well done, every time.
- Quick, timely response. With more plumbers and more service vehicles than smaller outfits, we can often respond quicker to urgent service calls.
- Over 50 years of experience. You can feel confident about the level of quality service that we deliver. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 5 ½. Our customer reviews speak for themselves. Discover what other Northerners are saying about our service on Google Plus reviews and HomeStars.
A Plumbing Protection Plan protects your home – and your budget
The Reliance Plumbing Protection Plan covers costs associated with a range of common plumbing repairs, like leaks and clogs. For $21.99 a month (with no term!), you can feel good knowing that your plan offers you:
- Professionally experienced, fully licensed plumber
- No pre-inspection needed
- Live telephone support 24/7
- Unlimited service calls
- No deductible, no annual claims limit
Learn more or sign up now!
Plus Applicable Taxes. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Plumbing services not available in all areas.
Inclusions: Please click here for a PDF document outlining the inclusions associated with the Plan.
Exclusions: Please refer to Plan Terms and Conditions (PDF) for a complete list of repairs that are excluded from the Plan.
Click here to view what is included under Plumbing Protection.
Before you call any other plumber, consult this checklist
Here’s a partial list of what you should be looking for when finding the right plumber.
Are they licensed?
There’s no getting around this one. A licensed and experienced plumber will give you the confidence of knowing that you’re receiving high quality plumbing service.
How long have they been in business?
A plumber with less-than-exceptional customer service can only last so long.
Do they offer flat rate upfront pricing?
A qualified plumbing company should be able to accurately price a project based on a fixed rate instead of hours We offer only fixed rate pricing – plus we give you a clear, easy-to-understand estimate to approve before we start.
Does the plumber offer a guarantee?
Promises can only get a plumber so far. A credible home services company will stand behind their work.
Reliance Sudbury service is about integrity, quality and commitment to your satisfaction
You’ve invested a lot to make your home comfortable. You can trust our Sudbury team to take care of every aspect with professionalism. Call us today to set up a service appointment that’s most convenient for you.
Fast & Reliable Plumbing Services:
Professional, Licensed Plumbers
Guaranteed Flat-Rate Pricing
Plus Reliance has over
5 Star Reviews Nationally
Looking for a Sudbury Plumber?
When you’re looking for a plumber here are a few things to consider to make sure you get the right person for the job:
We service the following areas
Name the neighbourhood and we serve it
- North Bay
- Sault Ste Marie
- Sturgeon Falls
- Blezard Valley
- Copper Cliff
- Nairn Centre
- Val Caron
- Val Therese