Looking for an air conditioner in Stoney Creek?
As providers of air conditioners, complete heating and cooling systems, installation, repair and maintenance services.
Reliance™ is the name you can trust for all your home comfort needs.
We’ve been keeping homeowners comfortable for more than 50 years, and we’re ready to help you beat the heat of an Ontario summer.
We’ve got a team of Home Comfort Advisors and technicians who live and work in Stoney Creek, and with a great selection of top name brands we’ll work hard to find an air conditioner that is just the right fit for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
We’ve got a variety of air conditioning resources to help get you started.
Should you rent or buy your air conditioner?
If you’re trying to decide whether it makes more sense to lease or own your central air conditioning system, we can help. Here are a few things to keep in mind when making this important decision:
If you buy:
- You’ll pay for your air conditioning unit with an upfront investment.
- You’ll be responsible for repairs when your equipment warranty expires.
- Owning your AC may add value to your home.
If you rent:
- You’ll pay for your air conditioning unit through a low, monthly rental fee.
- Your rental fee will cover most repairs.
- Renting your AC may simplify your household budget.
Still not sure whether you should rent or buy? Learn more
Choosing the right air conditioner in Stoney Creek
It can be difficult to know which air conditioner is the best fit for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
At Reliance, we offer a free in-home consultation so that your Home Comfort Advisor can get to know your home comfort needs and help you choose your AC with confidence.
Here are a few things we’ll consider:
The size of your home
The size of your home plays an important role in determining which air conditioning unit is the right size and has the right amount of power to get the job done.
When you choose Reliance, we will conduct a complete, detailed analysis of your home’s cooling requirements, ensuring that you have the optimal system.
The amount and type of insulation in your home
Insulation does more than just keep your home cozy during the winter. Even your windows can play a role in determining which AC is the best fit.
If conserving energy is a priority, we’ll help you identify ENERGY STAR® certified air conditioners with high SEER ratings.
Brands We Carry
Reliance Home Comfort™ is proud to work with Canada’s top-name brands:
5 reasons to Call on Reliance™
- We’re experienced. We have more than 50 years of national experience in the home comfort industry.
- We’re local. We have teams of Home Comfort Advisors and technicians who live and work in communities across Canada, including Stoney Creek.
- We answer the phone 24/7/365. If you’ve got a question about your home comfort system, we’re here to help.
- We’re professional and reliable. Our technicians are trained and familiar with all the makes and models we sell.
- We stand by our products and services. Our guarantees are some of the best in the business.
Reliance Home Comfort earns top marks on review sites like HomeStars and Google. And we do more than just air conditioning:
- Water Heaters
- Water Purifiers
- Protection Plans
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
When looking for an energy efficient air conditioner, choose a model that is ENERGY STAR® certified and that has a high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). If you’re still not sure, ask your Home Comfort Advisor for guidance!
Most air conditioners have a SEER rating between 13 and 21. A higher number indicates a more energy efficient unit, which could help lower your utility bills.
Ask your Home Comfort Advisor! They may be able to tell you whether the local utility offers homeowners in Stoney Creek rebates to reduce the cost of owning or renting an energy efficient AC.