Furnace Installations, Rentals and Repairs in Stoney Creek
When winter comes to your doorstep, you need a furnace you can count on. So if it’s time to replace or upgrade your home heating system, trust your comfort to the experts at Reliance™.
With more than 50 years of experience keeping Canadians warm, our goal is simple: to help you select, install, and maintain a home heating system that is the right fit for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
We’re a national company with a commitment to local service. When you Call on Reliance™, you’ll have access to Home Comfort Advisors and HVAC technicians who live and work in Stoney Creek. Here’s what else we offer:
- Brand-name furnaces, boilers, and other specialized home heating systems.
- Complete HVAC systems for year-round comfort.
- Expert installation, maintenance, and repair services.
Furnace repairs you can count on
At Reliance™, our commitment to you continues long after we’ve made the sale. We want to make sure your home heating system keeps your family cozy for years to come.
If you notice that your furnace isn’t performing the way it should, one of our local HVAC technicians can be at your home fast. We’ll work hard to get your heat turned back on quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to enjoying everything winter in Stoney Creek has to offer.
Here’s how we do it:
- 24/7/365 live customer support.
- HVAC technicians who live and work in Stoney Creek.
- Repair trucks that arrive fully-stocked so we can often resolve your issue in one visit.
- We work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Our Technician Code of Conduct ensures you’re always treated with the respect you deserve.
When you call on Reliance™, you can count on upfront pricing on all furnace repairs. Existing customers with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan automatically save 10%.
And if you need to replace your existing system, you’ll benefit from our Same Day Installation or $500 guarantee.
Preventative maintenance for your furnace
When it comes to your furnace, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way.
Booking an annual furnace inspection is the best way to identify small issues before they become a costly repair. Regular maintenance will also ensure your unit performs at peak efficiency all winter long, and it may even prolong the life of your unit.
Scheduling your annual furnace inspection is as easy as giving us a call or booking online.
Learn more about our Stoney Creek furnace repair and maintenance services.
Furnace or boiler for fuel efficiency?
According to Natural Resources Canada, space heating can represent up to 63% of a home’s energy use. That means choosing the right furnace or boiler can make a real impact on your energy bills.
Thanks to advancements in technology, both systems can be a great choice for Canadians interested in conserving energy. Your ultimate decision will depend on many things, including the architecture of your home.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Heating and combi boiler
- Provides residential heating and a constant supply of hot water.
- Offers spa-like upgrades including in-floor heating, heated driveways, and hydronic towel warmers. (There may be an additional cost.)
- May be used to heat your pool or spa, without coming into contact with your residential water supply.
- Provides residential heating.
- With AFUE ratings of between 92% and 98%, are much more energy efficient than older models.
- An ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace will use 6% less energy on average than a standard model.
Your Home Comfort Advisor can help you determine whether an energy-efficient furnace or a heating and combi boiler system is the right fit for your home.
Learn more about the differences between boilers and furnaces.
Professional furnace installations in Stoney Creek
At Reliance™, the safety and comfort of your family always comes first. Your new furnace will be installed by a team of licensed HVAC technicians who have the experience and expertise to do the job right.
We’ll deliver, install and test your furnace in one day. We’ll even clean up before we leave! And if you’re not happy with the way your new residential heating system performs, we’ll return to assess and address any issues.
To help make installation day a breeze, de-clutter the area, keep pets and children away from the workspace, and keep your WiFi password handy if you’re installing a smart system.
Check out our furnace resources to learn more about your furnace options.
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019