Richmond Hill Furnace Repair – Reliance® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Richmond Hill Furnace Repair Service Near You for Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Richmond Hill Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Richmond Hill team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Richmond Hill. That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Richmond Hill?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Richmond Hill , Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Richmond Hill, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Richmond Hill
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance®. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the Richmond Hill area
We’re everywhere that you are:
- Richmond Hill
- King City
- Holland Landing
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Richmond Hill
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us In:
Called Reliance Home comfort to do service due to no heat on my furnace and found out from Derek(tec hnician) that the furnace system is not safe to run it. Alex our sales rep came in right away within 45 minutes to set up the new system installation and explained what is needed. my wife and I decided to go with Reliance to install new furnace and ac. With good customer service, very quick response and very knowledgeable sales rep (Alex Brooks) overall very happy with reliance.
Had a great experience today with both Bruce and Marcus. They were both very professional and explai ned the workings of my new furnace and AC unit to me. Job was well done and no mess was left behind.
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Your 5-Point Furnace Repair Checklist
Reliance Home Comfort® is always happy to send someone to resolve your home heating problems. But here are five simple things you can check before you give us a call.
- Check your thermostat and make sure it’s set to ‘heat.’
- Look for the disconnect switch located on the nearby wall. Make sure your furnace hasn’t been switched off by mistake.
- Check your home’s breaker panel to see if the circuit breaker marked ‘furnace’ is in the correct position.
- Look outside to see if your furnace air vents are blocked by snow, ice, debris or small animals. You should always leave a thorough furnace air vent inspection to an HVAC technician.
- Check your furnace filter to see if it’s dirty. A dirty filter may cause your furnace to under-perform. Most furnace filters need changing or cleaning every three months, or according to the recommendations of your equipment manufacturer. However, 4 or 5 inch media filters can be changed every 6 months to a year depending on manufacturer specifications”.
Click here to schedule furnace repairs and furnace maintenance in Richmond Hill.
Call for emergency service.