Furnace Replacements, New Installations, Rentals and Repairs in Richmond Hill
When the weather turns cold, Richmond Hill stays cozy with Reliance™. With more than 50 years of home heating experience and a team of local HVAC technicians, we’ve got your neighbourhood covered.
Whether you need to replace and install a new furnace or boiler, or are looking for expert repairs to an existing system, we’ll work hard to become your first choice in comfort. Here’s what we offer:
- A wide selection of furnaces, boilers, and other specialized home comfort equipment
- A choice to rent or buy
- Dedicated Home Comfort Advisors who understand the needs of homeowners in Richmond Hill
- Expert HVAC technicians for installations, maintenance, and repairs
Whether you’re warming up after a day of fun at the Richmond Hill Winter Carnival or are staying in to curl up with a good book, Reliance™ can help you enjoy worry-free comfort all season long.
Check out our furnace resources page to learn more about your home heating options.
Home heating repairs and maintenance
If you are faced with a home heating emergency, or you notice that your furnace just isn’t working as well as it used to, Reliance™ can send professional help, fast.
Our team of local HVAC technicians work hard to troubleshoot and resolve your heating problem, often on the first visit.
- We answer the phone, 24/7/365
- Our repair trucks are fully-stocked to complete most repairs immediately
- Our HVAC professionals live in the Richmond Hill area and can be at your home quickly
- We work after-hours, on weekends, and holidays
- Next Day Installation, or $500 guaranteed if you need to replace your heating unit
- Upfront pricing on all home heating repairs
- Existing Reliance™ customers with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan save 10% on repairs
Learn more about Protection Plans from Reliance™
Is your home kept warm by a boiler or other specialized heating system? Trust your service and repairs to the professional technicians at Reliance™.
Home comfort & energy efficiency: furnace or boiler?
According to Natural Resources Canada, space heating can represent up to 63% of a homeowner’s energy use. That means the right furnace or boiler can make a real impact on reducing your residential heating bills.
Although there are significant differences between a furnace and boiler system, both can be a great choice for homeowners interested in conserving energy without sacrificing warmth and comfort. Here’s what you need to know:
A heating and combi boiler system:
- Heats your home by pumping hot water to home’s radiators and baseboards
- Also provides an endless supply of hot water
- Gives you the option for added luxuries like in-floor heating, hydronic towel warmers, and a heated driveway (no more shoveling!)
- Can provide warm water for your spa and pool, without coming into contact with your residential water supply
A high-efficiency furnace:
- Heats your home by distributing warm air through your home’s ductwork and vents
- Has an AFUE rating of between 92% and 98% energy efficiency
- An ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace may use 6% less energy on average than a standard model
Read more about the differences between a furnace and a boiler.
No matter what type of home heating system you choose, your Home Comfort Advisor can help you maximize available government rebates and other money-saving incentives.
Furnace & boiler installation in Richmond Hill
When you choose Reliance™, you can rest assured that your new furnace or boiler system will be installed by a licensed HVAC technician who will put the safety and comfort of your family first.
Here’s what you can expect on installation day:
- To be treated with the respect and care you deserve
- A professional installation team that adheres to our Technician Code of Conduct
- Your equipment will be installed safely and efficiently, usually in one day
- Your equipment will be tested and running properly before we leave
- If you are not satisfied, we’ll return to assess and resolve any home heating issues
You can help make installation day run smoothly by clearing the workspace, keeping pets and children away from the area, and having your WiFi password handy if you’re upgrading to a smart system.
Discover why our expertise and speed has made Reliance Home Comfort™ the choice of homeowners in Richmond Hill. Call today or book an in-home consultation online.
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019