North Bay Furnace Repairs – Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Fast. Qualified. Respectful. Competitively priced.
What’s on your checklist when you’re looking for a furnace repair company? You’ll find it at Reliance North Bay – and then some.
Our part of world gets awfully cold for long stretches, and the inside temperature of your home can plummet during a furnace breakdown. During a heating emergency, you need help, and you need it right away.
We’re here for you, with one of the largest teams of furnace specialists in North Bay and the surrounding region. Our goal is to provide you with industry-leading customer service. That’s just one of the reasons we offer a 24/7/365 live telephone support.
In fact, if you’re experiencing furnace problems right now, you’re assured of reaching a friendly representative on the phone.
What sets Reliance North Bay apart?
Simply, we try harder to win your business. A furnace breakdown can be stressful to a homeowner. Our team knows that finding a solution fast is priority #1.
Consider Reliance North Bay as your trusted furnace specialist for a number of reasons:
We’re large enough to respond quickly to heating emergencies
Unlike many furnace providers, Reliance North Bay has more heating technicians and a bigger fleet of service vehicles. That means we have capacity to respond to multiple service calls, even during severe cold snaps when more furnace tend to break down.
We believe in flat upfront pricing
Your Reliance heating technician will give you the price of the service call before repairs begin. Plus, we don’t charge by the hour – flat pricing is simply more transparent and a better way to go.
Our heating technicians are qualified and trained
A broken furnace in the dead of winter calls for an experienced heating technician, not a novice. Reliance North Bay’s team of heating professionals are trained, licensed and dedicated to exceptional service and support.
To us, you’re more than a customer – you’re also Northern and a neighbour! Look forward to courteous service at every step of the process – including during clean up. We treat your home like our own and will make every attempt to leave it cleaner than we found it!
Even more reasons why your first call should be to Reliance.
- The best service guarantees in the business3
- Your technician comes with all the tools and equipment they’ll need for a quick resolution – that way, you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible
- Our Furnace Technician Code of Conduct is your assurance that our technician will always strive to call ahead of the appointment, treat you and your home with respect, and provide upfront pricing
- 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Reliance Home Comfort Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Choose the payment option that’s best for you: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
- No mess left behind – You won’t have to clean up after us. We treat your home like our own and will leave it cleaner than we found it.
Reliance proudly serves every neighbourhood of North Bay
We know every neighbourhood and area of North Bay like the back of our electric test meters! Here are just a few of the areas we cover:
- Hornell Heights
- Thibeault Terrace
- Trout Lake Road
- West Ferris
Your Furnace Repair Checklist
Before reaching out to us, check to see if one of these solutions will help get the heat back on. If none of these work, or you’re experience sub-optimal performance from your heating system, don’t hesitate to call us. A Reliance North Bay representative is standing by to set up the earliest possible appointment.
- Your thermostat is set to COOL, instead of HEAT. During transitional periods when going from one season to another, homeowners will forget to flip the switch. Similarly, maybe someone in your home flipped the switch by accident.
- Your furnace switch was set to OFF instead of ON. This is a safety feature that is designed to cut power to the furnace. Look for it on side of your furnace or on nearby wall.
- The circuit breaker to the furnace is OFF. Ensure the power is set on your home’s circuit breaker panel.
- Is your furnace vent obstructed? This vent leads from the outside of your home to your furnace. Snow, slush, soil or garbage can clog up air vents and affect your heating system’s performance. A Reliance North Bay technician will be happy to help you with this if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
- Have you changed your furnace filter lately? Most manufacturers recommend replacing furnace filters on a regular basis.
The furnace and HVAC problems our technicians fix most often
There are many different things that can go wrong with a heating system. Here are a few of the repairs that our furnace technicians handle most often
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces continually cycling off and on
- Faulty thermostats
- Loud and unusual noises
- Drain lines that are clogged
100% dedicated to providing outstanding home comfort solutions
We take our work seriously which is why we focus on delivering excellence in every area, from prompt service to customer-first support. Plus, as a leading provider of HVAC solutions in North Bay, we have the tools, the equipment, and the service vehicles to get the job done, the first time.
Whether you live in Sundridge or Trout Creek, Mattawa or Sturgeon Falls (and everywhere place in between), we’ll be there for you. Schedule your service appointment today – one of our representatives is ready to help you.