Air conditioner options to keep you cool
Need a new air conditioner, but not sure whether to rent or buy? Our expert Home Comfort Advisors can outline both options for you and help you choose the one that suits your cooling needs and budget. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Don’t want to worry about upfront costs, ongoing maintenance or expensive repairs? Renting an air conditioner could be the answer. Here’s what you need to know:
- This hassle-free, convenient option can bring you year-round peace of mind
- When renting your cooling equipment, you pay nothing upfront and Reliance Home Comfort™ will maintain and repair your air conditioner at no cost**
- Get any applicable government rebates without the upfront costs
- Renting gives you the option to buy at any time
- Renting means not having to worry about your family’s comfort
- Renting makes sense in so many ways!
Before you buy a new air conditioner, consider the following:
- Buying an air conditioner can involve an upfront cost but no monthly rental fees
- When you own your air conditioner, you are responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
Call us with any questions, or to book a FREE no-obligation in-home consultation.
Matt Zivanov, general manager with Reliance The Furnace Company, talks to the Edmonton Sun about the different factors to consider when deciding between renting or buying your appliances and explains the benefits of renting