Winnipeg Furnace Repair – Reliance® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Winnipeg Furnace Repair Service Near You for Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Winnipeg Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Winnipeg team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Winnipeg. That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Winnipeg?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Winnipeg , Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Winnipeg, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Winnipeg
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance®. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the Winnipeg area
We’re everywhere that you are:
- Green Acres
- Parkdale Heights
- Linden Lanes
- East End
- Richmond Park
- Highland Park
- Hamilton Heights
- Kirkcaldy Heights
- Assiniview Park
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Winnipeg
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us:
This was a great experience all the way. Brook in sales and Nigel the installer were terrific to dea l with. Manitoba Hydro just inspected the new furnace and said "they did a terrific job…they obviously take their workmanship very seriously."
These folks went out of their way to help me feel completely comfortable with getting a new Furnace and Hot water tank which was badly in need of replacing. The ease and speed in which this company took on the job was fantastic. I now have zero stress knowing I have their products and service part of my home. Can’t recommend them enough.
Had a new furnace installed by Nigel and Dan and we couldn't be happier! They were on time, courteou s and professional and answered all of our questions. They explained how everything worked and left our home as clean as they found it. Hang on tight to these two technicians Reliance…..
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Reliance Winnipeg’s Furnace Repair Checklist
Before calling us, take a moment to consult the following Furnace Repair Checklist. It includes some simple tips and solutions that could save you a service call.
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL instead of HEAT. Homeowners often forget to flip the switch when we transition from one season to the next.
- Your furnace switch is set to OFF. Perhaps someone in your family turned it off by accident. With most systems, the switch can be found on the wall near your furnace or on the side of the equipment itself.
- The circuit breaker that controls your furnace has been turned OFF. Check the breaker panel and turn it ON.
- The vents that lead from the outside of your home to your furnace are obstructed. This could impact your furnace’s ability to heat.
- Dirty furnace filters are a common issue during our service calls. Your furnace may not operate as efficiently as it could with a dirty filter. Manufacturers typically recommend replacing the filter every three months or so. Can’t recall the last time you replaced a filter? Do it TODAY
Still experiencing issues even after going through our checklist? Remember, we’re available with live telephone support 24/7/365. A Reliance representative will be happy to arrange the earliest available service appointment.
Click here to schedule furnace repairs and furnace maintenance in Winnipeg.
Call for emergency service.