Winnipeg’s trusted name for furnace rentals, replacements, and new installations.
From Charleswood and Westdale to Fort Rouge and North Hill Park, Reliance services every neighbourhood in Winnipeg with one goal in mind: to become your trusted HVAC provider.
Our roots go back over five decades, ensuring that you can take advantage of an experience that very few can offer. We work and live in your community, and understand the unique needs of homeowners in Winnipeg.
For your assurance, consider that many homeowners (including your neighbours!) rank us highly on consumer review sites such as HomeStars and Google+ Reviews.
For all of your home heating needs, we offer you:
- New furnaces sales and installation
- Repairs, tune-ups and maintenance
- Expertise in both conventional furnaces and heating/combi boiler systems
Why choose RelianceTM for your home heating needs?
Compare us with any other furnace provider in the greater Winnipeg region. We truly believe there’s no one that can touch our unique combination of service, support and equipment options:
- We feature top brands – like SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier® and Goodman®
- We are local but we also offer you the buying power that comes with being one of the largest furnace providers in Canada
- Our team of technicians are locally-based, ensuring that you are treated like a valued neighbour as well as a customer
- Your comfort is important to us – that’s why we offer 24/7/365 live support
- We can be your guide to available energy rebates – we have helped hundreds save on their new furnaces and HVAC systems
- Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee is an extra measure of peace of mind. Learn more about our service guarantees
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
Preventive medicine works for your furnace and HVAC system too!
With Reliance furnace and HVAC tune-ups and maintenance services, you can benefit in a number of ways – including saving money in the long run.
- Tune-ups keep your system working efficiently – great from an energy-saving standpoint
- Your licensed heating technician inspects all major furnace components during the tune-up; Potential breakdowns may be identified before they become costly repairs!
- Your tune-up can even extend the life of your furnace & HVAC system
Advancements in combi boiler technology makes this heating system worth considering.
A combi boiler system distributes hot water through your home’s radiators and baseboards, and then back to the water boiler where it is heated once again.
If you’re considering in-floor heating, a heated driveway, or a hot tub or pool, a combi boiler system may be the ideal choice for you. Talk to one of our locally-based Home Comfort Advisors for some solid facts and honest answers.
Already have a boiler system? Not every furnace provider has expertise with this specialized heating system. Count on our team for expert inspections and maintenance.
Learn more about the differences between furnaces and boilers.
An energy-efficient furnace can save you money, month after month, year after year
According to Natural Resources Canada, space heating can represent up to 63% of a home’s energy use.
But here’s the good news. Today’s furnaces or HVAC systems are tremendously efficient. We provide you with a range of respected energy-efficient furnace brands from which to choose.
While high-efficiency models can be a little more expensive, remember that there may be generous energy rebates that could lower the price of your new heating system. A Home Comfort Advisor can help point out the systems that will maximize available incentives!
Some energy-efficient furnaces we carry are 95% efficient or more, so they cost a lot less to heat your home versus an older system.
In fact, did you know that an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace uses 6% less energy on average than a standard model, according to Natural Resources Canada? You’ll be saving money – and helping to save the planet with smaller carbon footprint, too. That’s a win-win!
But the savings don’t stop either. Like many appliances around your home, an older furnace may require repairs and maintenance more frequently than a newer system.
For the Gateway to the West, we are the gateway to customized HVAC solutions
You’ll find our teams of furnace experts in every community in the greater Winnipeg region. More importantly, we never forget that we’re not only advisors and technicians – we’re your neighbours. Our goal is to provide you with industry-leading service and support so you’ll share our name with friends and family.
Call 1-888-837-1451 now, or book an in-home consultation online.
Rent or buy: What’s the smart choice for you?
At one time, it seemed that every homeowner purchased their new furnace. Not anymore. Increasingly, Canadians are choosing to rent their systems. Here are just a few things to consider when making a decision. Remember, a Home Comfort Advisor can help provide answers and insights so that you can decide with confidence!
- Renting means you never have to worry about ongoing maintenance and repair costs
- One low monthly rental payment can make it easier to budget for home expenses
- Buying involves a higher upfront cost but can initially increase the value of your home
Find out more about renting or buying your furnace.
How do we ensure that you get the right furnace?
Simply, we start with your needs – not ours. Here are a few things your Reliance Home Comfort Advisor will consider before recommending a customized solution:
- The size and location of your home (and even the number of windows and doors!)
- Your budget and how you want to pay for your new system
- A range of energy efficiency systems, so that you can save on utility bills every month
- Available energy rebates and incentives to lower the cost of ownership, plus many other considerations
Furnace repairs done right, the first time
Waiting for service to fix a broken furnace during a cold Winnipeg night isn’t fun. Our goal is the same as yours: to get the heat back on quickly and efficiently.
Our local team of HVAC technicians works with urgency ensuring that our customers – many of whom are also our neighbours – can get back to their lives instead of worrying about their homes.
Reliance furnace and HVAC repair services includes:
- You’ll know the cost before we begin repairs
- Respect for you and your home is assured with our Technician Code of Conduct
- Enjoy 10% off repairs as an existing customer with a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan