Winnipeg Furnace Repairs – Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Fast, professional furnace repairs and service in Winnipeg
Nobody likes waiting to have their broken furnace fixed.
We know that a broken furnace can leave you and your family stressed out. From Charleswood and Westdale to Fort Rouge and North Hill Park, Reliance is ready to provide fast and expert furnace repairs to every neighbourhood in Winnipeg.
In the case of a heating emergency, a helpful Reliance representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year via our friendly phone support.
Why Reliance Winnipeg? Simply, we offer you all the perks of a large company with the customer care of a local heating and cooling shop.
We have a large team of licensed technicians, so we can quickly respond to a higher volume of furnace and HVAC system problems. That’s important during a cold snap when more homeowners are dealing with furnace issues.
As important as quick furnace repairs are, we’ll never compromise on the quality of customer service. We offer you service guarantees, all of our pricing is clear and upfront, and we take enormous pride in treating your home with respect.
Fast furnace repairs. Respectful service. Experienced technicians.
Since the very beginning, we’ve worked hard to provide homeowners a level of professionalism that few can match. Here’s how:
- Fast repairs to all furnace and HVAC brands and models
- Live telephone support is available 24/7/365
- Get upfront “no surprises” pricing
- Select a payment option that makes the most sense for you: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
- Enjoy the best service guarantees in the business3
- We’re serious about winning your trust. The Reliance Furnace Technician Code of Conduct is an extra measure of peace-of-mind only we offer. It assures you that the service you receive during a service call is the best it can be.
Already have a Reliance Maintenance or Protection Plan? You’ll receive 10% off your furnace repair bill.1
Reliance Winnipeg’s Furnace Repair Checklist
Before calling us, take a moment to consult the following Furnace Repair Checklist. It includes some simple tips and solutions that could save you a service call.
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL instead of HEAT. Homeowners often forget to flip the switch when we transition from one season to the next.
- Your furnace switch is set to OFF. Perhaps someone in your family turned it off by accident. With most systems, the switch can be found on the wall near your furnace or on the side of the equipment itself.
- The circuit breaker that controls your furnace has been turned OFF. Check the breaker panel and turn it ON.
- The vents that lead from the outside of your home to your furnace are obstructed. This could impact your furnace’s ability to heat.
- Dirty furnace filters are a common issue during our service calls. Your furnace may not operate as efficiently as it could with a dirty filter. Manufacturers typically recommend replacing the filter every three months or so. Can’t recall the last time you replaced a filter? Do it TODAY
Still experiencing issues even after going through our checklist? Remember, we’re available with live telephone support 24/7/365. A Reliance representative will be happy to arrange the earliest available service appointment.
What are the most common furnace problems?
Reliance Winnipeg technicians help fix hundreds of heating and cooling issues every year. The most common ones include:
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces cycling off and on continually
- Faulty thermostats that need replacements
- Loud or unusual noises
- Clogged drain lines
There’s isn’t a furnace repair we can’t handle!
Reliance Winnipeg was founded in 1988, and in that time we have earned a reputation for high quality and business integrity. There isn’t a furnace or HVAC issue we haven’t solved, quickly and efficiently. Regardless of the furnace brand or model, you can count on professional repair services done right, the first time.
Every area of Winnipeg is our neighbourhood.
Very few heating and cooling providers can successfully cover Winnipeg and the Winnipeg Capital Region like we do. Here are just a few of the areas we are proud to support with industry-leading furnace service and support:
- Assiniboine South
- Fort Garry
- Point Douglas
- River East
- River Heights
- St. Boniface
- St. James–Assiniboia
- St. Vital
- Seven Oaks
Reliance Winnipeg is located in the heart of Dugald at 96 Terracon Place.
For the Gateway to the West, we are the gateway to customized HVAC solutions.
You’ll find our teams of furnace experts in every community in the greater Winnipeg region. More importantly, we never forget that we’re not only advisors and technicians – we’re your neighbours.
For fast furnace repairs and exceptional customer service, call on Reliance Winnipeg. Contact one of our friendly representative 24/7/365 and schedule your service appointment.