Reliance is your first choice for Furnace Replacements, Repairs and Rentals in Sault Ste. Marie.
Winters can get brutally cold in the Soo. An old furnace may not like our frequent cold snaps any more than we do.
If you’re looking for a new furnace, or concerned your current system won’t survive the winter, don’t take a chance with just any home heating provider.
For more than 50 years, Reliance Sault Ste. Marie has been providing expert home heating solutions to our neighbours in Sault Ste. Marie and throughout Algoma region.
We stand behind the work we do. It’s our team’s dedication to our customers that sets us apart from other companies.
Check out all of our positive reviews from the Soo and surrounding areas on HomeStars and Google+ Reviews.
Your one-call, one-stop home heating shop
From respected furnace brand names to knowledgeable technicians, we offer you everything you’ll need to stay nice and warm throughout the year.
- New furnaces sales and installation
- Furnace repairs, tune-ups and maintenance
- Expertise in forced air furnaces plus heating/combi boiler systems
Fast and responsive service throughout the Soo
During the last five decades, we’ve served homeowners in every neighbourhood in Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma region. Reliance’s large team of advisors and technicians will there for you, regardless of where you live or work.
- Broadview Gardens
- Cedar Heights
- Fort Creek
- Grandview Gardens
- Meadow Park
- The P Patch
- Pointe des Chênes
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
How can we help you find the right furnace?
When you’re car shopping, you’re not likely to buy the very first model you see. You compare manufacturers, the car’s features, its price – and only then do you make your decision.
We follow a similarly diligent process when helping you choose the right home heating system. A qualified Home Comfort Advisor will take the time to consider a number of important factors, including:
- The size and location of your home
- The number of windows and doors of your home
- Your budget, and financing preferences
- The most generous energy rebates
One call connects you to furnace repairs and maintenance
From taking in an exhibit at the Artist’s Alcove and shopping the Mill Market to walking the scenic St. Mary’s River Waterfront and exploring fresh food and artisan crafts in the historic Canal District downtown, we’re proud to be a part of the Sault community.
Furnace breakdowns can be stressing, especially when they happen during one of Sault Ste. Marie’s frequent deep freezes. Between your discomfort and the risks like freezing pipes, you want to your service fast and efficient!
With a large network of technicians and service vehicles throughout the region, you can be confident that we’re ready to handle any home heating emergency. And there’s isn’t a furnace brand or model we haven’t serviced before.
If your furnace is broken or isn’t working the way it once did, give us a call. You can count on:
- Clear, upfront and ‘no surprise’ pricing
- Live telephone support 24/7/365 – you talk to a knowledgeable representative (instead of leaving messages on a machine!)
- Professionally trained licensed technicians that live and work in a Sault Ste. Marie community
- Savings of 10% on your repair bill if you have a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan with us
Furnace & HVAC tune-ups by licensed professionals
When winter and its cold temperatures hit, we all know that it’s important to have a reliable, efficiently running furnace. A regular tune-up can help.
Plus, a furnace not performing at peak levels may cost you more money to run than a well-maintained one will.
A tune-up from Reliance Sault Ste. Marie can help:
- Keep your furnace working at its best. That way, you’re not paying more than you should on your utility bills.
- Avoid a potential furnace breakdown in the future. Your technician will inspect major components to ensure they’re not nearing the end of their lifespans.
- Extend the life of your furnace. Regular maintenance is an investment worth making for the longer term!
We’re not the only ones suggesting you get regular tune-ups. The majority of well-known furnace manufacturers recommend tune-ups to help ensure the best performance from their systems.
Don’t wait for the next cold or for your utility bills to spike – request your tune-up today.
Your combi boiler expert in the Soo
Not every company has the expertise with this type of home heating solution. Our in-house technicians can do everything from installing a new system to repairing and maintaining your current one.
Unfamiliar with combi boiler heating? These systems use hot water to heat instead of forced air as with a conventional furnace. Hot water (or steam) is distributed through a home’s radiators and baseboards, then is cycled back to the water boiler where it is heated again.
While not as popular as they were decades ago, boilers are making something of a comeback, especially with the increasing popularity of radiant in-floor heating. Plus, it’s an ideal heating system for heated driveways, hot tubs and heated pools.
Learn more: The differences between furnaces and boilers.
Today’s energy-efficient furnaces can help cut your utility bills
According to Natural Resources Canada (2018), space heating can represent up to 63% of a home’s energy use.* That’s a big chunk of your utility bill.
But here’s the good news. An ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace uses 6% less energy compared to a standard furnace model.*
And like any appliance, a new furnace tends to require repairs far less frequently than an older one.
We can help you maximize energy rebates and incentives
Our government and utility company wants all of us to use less energy in our homes and businesses. And to incent us to go with the most energy efficient heating systems, they provide sometimes generous energy rebates.
Our Home Comfort Advisors routinely work with homeowners to maximize their rebates. Savings typically range from hundreds of dollars to as much as $1500!
* Natural Resources Canada, 2018
Proudly serving every neighbourhood in Sault Ste. Marie
When you need a home heating solution – whether it’s a new furnace, a tune-up or repair to your existing system — it just doesn’t get any easier. One call to Reliance gets you fast and responsive service from local heating experts.
Call us today, or book a free in-home consultation online.
Have you considered renting your new furnace?
It’s a growing preference for our customers. When you rent, you never have to worry about repairs or maintenance costs. Virtually everything is covered by one, easy-to-manage monthly fee!
When you rent with Reliance Sault Ste. Marie, you enjoy benefits such as:
- Expert installation with no upfront costs and affordable monthly rates
- Access to our large team of licensed technicians
- 24/7/365 Live telephone support
- Service as soon as same day, even on weekends and holidays
- No charges for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment as long as you’re renting!
If you don’t want to worry about the hassles of owning your new furnace, or simply want to dedicate your money to something else, renting may be worth considering. Learn more about the differences between renting or buying your furnace.
More reasons to make the call to Reliance Sault Ste. Marie.
A company’s reputation is important to consider before you invite them into your home. Here are just some of the advantages that make us your home comfort provider of choice:
1. Live telephone support, 24/7/365 – a representative is always standing by
2. 100% Money-Back Guarantee
3. Over 50 years of experience, and great reviews from satisfied homeowners
4. Respected furnace brands, including SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier® and Goodman®
5. Next Day or we pay $500 Installation Guarantee (another way we stand behind our promise to provide fast service!)
6. Home Comfort Advisors that will help you choose the right furnace, and also maximize any energy rebates