To Rent or Buy a Furnace, That Is the Question
Need a New Furnace but Don’t Know Whether Renting or Buying Is Best for You?
Our expert Home Comfort Advisors will work with you and your budget to help you choose the furnace or HVAC system that suits your heating & home comfort needs.
While a Reliance® furnace rental is not for every homeowner, it’s certainly a viable option and can help make a more premium system more affordable. A rental agreement with a company like Reliance Home Comfort® means the cost of repairs, regular yearly maintenance and replacement is covered in the affordable monthly fee.
Call us today or book an in home consultation online to discover all the purchase options available through Reliance.
No upfront costs
Hassle-free and can bring you year-round peace of mind
Renting with Reliance® means your maintenance and repairs are covered
You can get any applicable government mail-in rebates
You can buy your equipment at anytime
Renting means not having to worry about your family’s comfort
There is a significant upfront cost to buying your furnace, but you’ll own your equipment
You have the option of purchasing a protection plan for unexpected maintenance and repairs
You can participate in any available government mail-in rebates and incentives
You can take advantage of available furnace promotions
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us:
Jansen was at our house today for air conditioning checkup. He was very educated and helpful in show ing me and explaining how our unit was operating and what could be improved. He suggested some maintenance to keep our current unit lasting longer and he quickly and efficiently made a small adjustment to help improve air flow to upstairs. I was very happy with his service today.
Oel came today to service my furnace. He is such a positive friendly person. He always looks very pr ofessional, neat and clean. He gets right to work inspecting everything on my furnace and cleaning parts if needed. Today he cleaned the humidifier drain tube for me. The good news was that everything was working just fine. Plus, since I rent my air conditionerfrom Gregg's, there was no service charge for checking the furnace! Life is good!
Joel was an absolute wonderful technician who came to do an inspection (furnaces and air conditioner s) on both sides of my duplex. He was very personable, efficient, and knowledgeable in all aspects of his work. Plus helpful in suggesting better ways to try different things. High kudos to him and his work!
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Why Rent a Furnace?
Replacing your old furnace probably wasn’t something you planned on but, if you’re tired of breakdowns and ongoing repair bills, it could be time for a new one. Renting with Reliance Home Comfort is a smart choice for your budget and your peace of mind. Here’s why:
- Renting with Reliance means costs are spread out so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs when it comes to choosing your new furnace
- Renting offers the flexibility to upgrade or have additional air quality add-ons to suit your family’s needs
- Renting ensures you have a regular monthly fee with no upfront equipment costs no monthly rental increase for 5 years
- Renting guarantees fewer surprises and worries with maintenance and service always included
- Renting means free 24/7 service if something goes wrong and, if needed, replacement is free during the term of your contract
- Renting means all your furnace filters and humidifier pads are included
- Renting gives you the option to buy at any time
- Renting means not having to worry about your family’s comfort
- Renting makes sense in so many ways!
Amana® 5000 Furnace
- Communicating thermostat – smart scheduling feature is programmable to any lifestyle
- 96% energy efficient
- Energy Star® qualified in select sizes
Goodman® 110 Furnace & Air Conditioner
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation
- Includes convenient programmable thermostat