Looking for an EV Charger? Reliance Now Has You Covered!
You’ve decided to invest in an electric or plug-in hybrid car to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, decrease your household’s carbon footprint, and save on vehicle expenses. And now you want to make sure you are getting the right EV charging station for your home. We are here to help you through every step of the process.
About EV Chargers
We Are Pleased to Offer a Range of High-Quality Level 2 Charging Stations
AUTEL® MaxiCharger AC Elite Home
FLO Home™ G5 – EV Charging Station
FLO Home™ X5 – Smart EV Charging Station
Here’s Why Getting Your Level 2 Home EV Charging Station From Reliance Will Be a Game-Changer
- Faster Charging Time – Be ready to go when adventure calls. Our home EV charging stations can charge 4.25 times or more faster than a Level 1 standard receptacle
- End to End Service – We will take care of the whole process from consultation to professional installation to service and 24/7 live support, 365 days a year
- High Quality EV Charging Stations – We’ve done the research and stand behind the brands we offer
- Professional Installation – Our licensed electricians will make sure the job is done professionally, correctly and to the highest safety standards
- Worry-Free Rental – Renting your EV charging station? We’ve got you covered for repairs and support for your entire rental period
- Knowledgeable Help – Our Home Comfort Advisors can help you choose the right EV charging station and guide you through every step
What’s Involved in Getting a Level 2 EV Charging Station from Reliance?
There is a lot to consider and many steps to take to make sure you get the charging station that is right for you, in the best spot, along with making sure it is installed safely.
- A friendly and knowledgeable Reliance Home Comfort Advisor will set up a free, in-home consultation and discuss the different options and locations for the charging station with you.
- Next, a licensed electrician will complete a full site inspection including reviewing the current electrical configuration in your home to determine your specific installation needs. For example, you may require an electrical panel upgrade.
- When everything is ready to go, our electrician will return to expertly make all the necessary upgrades, install the charging station and give you a full walkthrough on how to operate it.
EV Chargers FAQs
Level 1 chargers plug into a standard household outlet, and the Level 2 chargers plug into a standard household 240V outlet – the same kind of outlet that your oven and dryer use.
It is recommended that a licensed technician professionally install home EV charging stations. Electrical changes in your home can be dangerous to attempt yourself.
Nope! This charging station is made for the Canadian climate and is certified to withstand temperatures down to -40c and all the way up to 50c outside.
Electricity usage is determined by the car make and model. Level 1 charging vs Level 2 charging uses the same amount. The only difference is the speed at which the electricity is transferred.
The only difference is the FLO Home X5 is connected to your home network and accessible via an app, and the G5 is not.
A network connection allows you to monitor your charging status in real time and view usage data in a secure online portal along with other individual app features. The FLO Home X5 and the ChargePoint Home Flex both offer home network connectivity.
Most people like to charge their cars overnight when electricity rates tend to be lowest. Check your local rates to find the best times for you.
Why Rent an EV Charger from Reliance?
1. Enjoy the FLEXIBILITY of charging your electric vehicle, when you want to, with a Level 2 EV Charging station at your home.
2. With our focus on delivering an outstanding CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, Reliance understands your needs and offers tailored, industry-leading EV charging solutions for your home.
3. As the number of home buyers with electric vehicles rises, could help increase the ATTRACTIVENESS of your property by installing a Level 2 EV Charging station.
Book a free in-home consultation with one of our Home Comfort Advisors today. We will help you decide which EV charging station is right for your car, your home and your budget.
Live customer support 24/7/365
Experienced, licensed technicians
50+ years of experience servicing the home comfort needs of Canadians
Friendly and courteous professionals
No charge for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment*
Book a Free Consultation
Featured EV Chargers Resources
ECRA/ESA License #7012884