Saskatoon Furnace Repair – Reliance® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Saskatoon Furnace Repair Service Near You for Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Saskatoon Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Saskatoon team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Saskatoon. That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Saskatoon?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Saskatoon , Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Saskatoon, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Saskatoon
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance®. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the Saskatoon area
We’re everywhere that you are:
- Wollaston Lake
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Saskatoon
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us:
At Reliance-Greggs Home Services we have had the best experience possible!! Over a year ago our furn ace quit and they were here installing a new furnace within hours!! And today we had them back to look at our hot water heater, which thanks to Reliance-Greggs Home Services will be replaced this afternoon!! We highly appreciate and recommend them!!
Responded quickly to a Saturday morning furnace failure. Replaced with new furnace on New Year's Eve . Staff were very professional and great to deal with. We have used Gregg's for years and they never disappoint.
The team at Reliance Gregg's is knowledgeable and experienced. They did a quick analysis of our furn ace and was able to replace it quickly. Their product leasing program is very affordable. Thank you Gregg's!
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
5 Furnace Troubleshooting Tips
Reliance® has been keeping Canadian homes comfortable for more than 60 years. Our team of local furnace professionals are friendly, efficient, and ready to help, no matter where you live in Saskatoon.
Some heating problems are easy to fix. Here are five things to check if your furnace isn’t blowing warm air into your home. They may just save you cost and inconvenience of an unnecessary call.
- Make sure your thermostat is set to ‘heat’. It’s an easy mistake to make, and an even easier one to correct!
- Go to your furnace and look for the disconnect switch. It should be located on the side of the unit or on a nearby wall. This switch can sometimes get turned off by accident if something is leaned up against it. Check the switch and make sure it’s in the ‘on’ position.
- Go to your home’s breaker panel and look for the breaker marked ‘furnace.’ Check that it is in the correct position.
- Go outside and locate your furnace air vents. They lead from the exterior of your home to your heating system. If they are blocked by snow, slush, or other debris your furnace may not work properly. A thorough air vent inspection should be left to an HVAC professional.
- Try to remember when you last changed your furnace filter. A filter that is dirty may cause your unit to underperform. In general, your furnace filter should be changed or cleaned every three months or according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. If you’re not sure what type of filter is best for your unit, or how to change your filter, ask your Reliance™ furnace expert for help.
Click here to schedule furnace repairs and furnace maintenance in Saskatoon.
Call for emergency service.