To rent or buy a furnace, that is the question
Need a new furnace but don’t know whether renting or buying is best for you? Our expert Home Comfort Advisors can outline both options for you and help you choose the one that suits your heating needs and budget. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Don’t want to worry about upfront costs, ongoing maintenance or expensive repairs? Renting a furnace could be the answer. Here’s what you need to know:
- This hassle-free, convenient option can bring you year-round peace of mind
- When renting your heating equipment, you pay nothing upfront and Reliance Home Comfort™ will maintain and repair your furnace at no cost**
- One low monthly rental payment can make it easier to budget for home expenses
- Since most maintenance and repairs are covered when you rent, you can feel confident in the safety, reliability and energy efficiency of your furnace – which can bring you big savings on energy and repair costs
Purchasing a new furnace is a big commitment. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Buying a furnace can involve an upfront cost
- A new furnace can add value to your home when it’s time to sell
- When you own your furnace, you are responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
Call us with any questions, or to book a FREE in-home consultation online.
Matt Zivanov, general manager with Reliance The Furnace Company, talks to the Edmonton Sun about the different factors to consider when deciding between renting or buying your appliances and explains the benefits of renting.