Peterborough’s source for Furnace Replacements, Repairs and Rentals
Not sure if your current furnace will survive another winter? Furnace breakdowns increase during cold snaps and, let’s face it, Peterborough gets a lot of cold snaps.
Reliance Peterborough offers you all of the expertise, local support and top furnace brands, so you can breeze through this winter, and many more to come.
From Port Perry and Little Britain to Kawartha Lakes and West Guilford and all around Peterborough, our team is ready to provide you with a customer service experience that can’t be beat.
Replacing your furnace can offer some big benefits.
- Today’s furnaces are more efficient than systems made 15-20 years ago. A new furnace will keep cozy and save you money at the same time
- A new furnace could offer you more reliability and safer operation – especially if your current system is very old
- A new furnace may increase your home’s resale value
- Energy incentives are available that could lower the cost of purchasing a new high efficiency furnace
We’re here to make every decision you make a more confident one. Count on us for a range of payment options, courteous and knowledgeable representatives, service guarantees, plus 24/7/365 telephone support.
One call connects you to a full range of home heating solutions.
- Furnaces rentals and sales
- Select from industry leading names like SmartAir™, Amana®,Lennox® and Goodman®
- Expert furnace installation
- Repairs, tune-ups and maintenance
- Expertise in every kind of heating system – from forced air to heating/combi boiler systems
Next Day Furnace Installation!
It’s not just our promise. It’s a guarantee. If we can’t deliver on our promise, you get $500.*
* Next Day Installation Guarantee is only available on select promotional furnaces where next day installation is requested. Excludes Sunday and Statutory Holidays installations. Completed sale or rental agreement must be signed prior to 6pm in order to be eligible for next day guarantee. If installation appointment cannot be completed as guaranteed customer will receive a $500 cheque or bill credit for the equivalent amount. Ends December 31, 2018. Reliance reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Offer only available in select areas.
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
How we make sure you get the right furnace
You’ll be counting on your new furnace to deliver years of home comfort. It’s important you get the right one for your needs.
Here are just a few of the many factors that a Home Comfort Advisor will consider before recommending your new furnace:
- The size and location of your home
- The type of heating solution that is best for you and your family
- Your budget, because it can determine the brand name and efficiency rating of your new furnace
- Available energy incentives, and which one(s) will offer maximum value
Fact: Heating your home can represent as much as 63% of your home’s energy use!* So upgrading to a new furnace can save a money on your heating bills. And the larger your house, the more you’re likely to save. Also, older furnaces tend to require more frequent repairs and maintenance.
Thanks to technological advancements, modern day furnaces run more efficiently. According to Natural Resources Canada, an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace can save an average of 6% on energy.* That can add up to big savings over the lifetime of the furnace.
The Reliance Peterborough team services the following communities:
- Cavan Monaghan
- Otonabee – South Monaghan
- East Durham Region
- Nestleton Station
- Port Perry
- Prince Albert
- West Northumberland County
- South Kawartha Lakes
- Kawartha Lakes
- Haliburton County
- Burnt River
- Eagle Lake
- Fenelon Falls
- Little Britain
- West Guilford
More customers are choosing to rent new furnaces, but is it right for you?
When it comes to renting vs. buying your new furnace, the best option is whatever suits your needs. If you’re renting, unexpected repairs and annual maintenance costs are covered under your one low monthly payment.
When you own your furnace, these costs come out of your pocket, unless you get a protection plan.
Your Home Comfort Advisor will take the time to know your needs and show you all of your options.
Advantages of renting your furnace
- Lifetime repairs and maintenance (including your humidifier and air filters) are covered
- 24/7/365 live telephone support
- No upfront equipment costs
- You can still take advantage of available government mail-in rebates and incentives
Advantages of owning your furnace
- Allows you to take advantage of special promotions or competitive financing rates
- You get access to our large network of professionally trained technicians
- Standard parts and labour warranties on all of our equipment are included
Find out more about renting or buying your furnace.
Fast expert furnace repairs.
The size of your furnace repair company can directly impact how quickly they respond to your heating emergency. The more vans and heating professionals, the more likely they’ll be able to handle a flood of calls from concerned homeowners.
Reliance Peterborough has one of the largest teams and fleets of service vehicles in the region. We’re dedicated to providing exceptional service and support at one of the most stressful times for any homeowner.
Call Reliance Peterborough for:
- Expert service to most furnace brands and models
- Pricing that is upfront, simple and fair
- Professionalism that goes above and beyond industry standard
- Savings of10% on your repair bill if you’re a customer with a Reliance Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan
Furnace tune-ups and maintenance can help prevent breakdowns
Because it’s out of sight (and out of mind), your furnace is easy to ignore. But there’s a reason that all top manufacturers recommend regular tune-ups every year. They can save you money later on!
Tune-ups can not only help keep your furnace running at peak efficiency, they can extend its lifespan.
During your furnace tune-up – we recommend on in the Spring and one in the early Fall – Reliance Peterborough technicians will inspect all major furnace components. This can help identify issues and prevent breakdowns in the future.
Expand your home comfort possibilities with a combi boiler system
Combi boiler systems use hot water/steam to heat, then cycle it back to the water boiler to be heated again. Talk about efficient! A licensed technician will guide you to the right combi boiler solution.
Combi boiler systems are ideal when you want to take home comfort to the next level with:
- In-floor heating
- Hot tubs and pools
- Heated driveways
Already have a combi boiler system? We’re here to help you get the most out of it with expert repairs and maintenance.
Read more about the differences between furnaces and boilers.
We make sure that home is where the heat is
We take great pride in serving homeowners throughout the greater Peterborough region. We’re absolutely confident that our expertise and service will impress you – and keep you a loyal customer. Call on Reliance Peterborough today to schedule time with one of our trusted Home Comfort Advisors. The advisor will assess your home and discuss your needs to find the right solution for you and your family.
Call us today, or book a free in-home consultation online.
*Natural Resources Canada, 2018