To rent or buy a furnace, that is the question
Need a new furnace but don’t know whether renting or buying is best for you? Our expert Home Comfort Advisors will work with you and your budget to help you choose the furnace or HVAC system that suits your heating & home comfort needs.
While a Reliance™ furnace rental is not for every homeowner, it’s certainly a viable option and can help make a more premium system more affordable. A rental agreement with a company like Reliance Home Comfort™ means the cost of any repairs, regular yearly maintenance and replacement is covered in the affordable monthly fee.
Call us today or book an in home consultation online to discover all the purchase options available through Reliance.
Wondering whether you should rent or buy a furnace? Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Don’t want to worry about upfront costs, ongoing maintenance or expensive repairs? A Reliance furnace rental could be the answer. Here’s what you need to know:
- This hassle-free, convenient option can bring you year-round peace of mind
- When renting your heating equipment, you pay nothing upfront and Reliance Home Comfort will maintain and repair your furnace at no cost**
- One low monthly rental payment can make it easier to budget for home expenses
- Since most maintenance and repairs are covered when you rent, you can feel confident in the safety, reliability and energy efficiency of your furnace – which can bring you big savings on energy and repair costs
When you buy a furnace it is a big commitment. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Buying a furnace can involve an upfront cost
- A new furnace can add value to your home when it’s time to sell
- When you own your furnace, you are responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
Call us with any questions, or book a FREE in-home furnace and heating consultation online.
Matt Zivanov, general manager with Reliance The Furnace Company, talks to the Edmonton Sun about the different factors to consider when deciding between renting or buying your appliances and explains the benefits of renting.