Looking for a great air conditioner in Mississauga?
Summer in the city can be hot and humid. If you’re looking to beat the heat with an air conditioner you can count on, trust the experts at Reliance™.
From new air conditioner units and complete HVAC conditioner systems, to installation, maintenance, and repairs, our local Home Comfort Advisors and technicians have neighborhoods across Mississauga covered.We offer a wide selection of top-name brands backed by nearly 60 years of national industry experience. We’re committed to helping you choose the best cooling system for your space and will make sure it is running smoothly all summer long.
Should you rent or buy your air conditioner?
At Reliance, your comfort always comes first. That’s why you always have the choice to rent or buy your air conditioning unit. Your decision will depend on several factors, including your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
Here’s what you should keep in mind:
Renting your air conditioner
- Renting means you’ll pay for your unit with low, monthly payments.
- Your monthly rental fee covers most maintenance and repairs.
- Many Canadians find renting easier on their household budgets.
Buying your air conditioner
- You’ll pay for your unit upfront.
- You’ll be responsible for repairs and maintenance once your equipment warranty expires.
- Owning your air conditioning unit may add value to your home.
Read more about the decision to rent or buy. Learn More
Choosing the right air conditioner Mississauga
Make sense of your AC options
With so many makes and models available, choosing an air conditioning unit can seem like a daunting task. Your Home Comfort Advisor is here to help. We offer free in-home consultations so we can provide the right advice about which cooling system is the best choice for your space.
Here are a few things to consider:
Your home’s square-footage will play an important role in determining the size and power of your air conditioning unit.
Insulation and windows.
Your home’s insulation and windows help to keep your home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. We’ll consider both when determining which air conditioner is best for your space.
If energy efficiency is important to you, you’ll want to choose an air conditioner with a high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. Today’s air conditioners typically have SEER ratings from 13 – 21. The higher the number, the more energy efficient.
Whether your home is large or small, Reliance has an air conditioner to fit. And that’s the best way to ensure you cool your space efficiently, day and night, all summer long.
AC Brands We Carry
Reliance Home Comfort™ carries name brands you can trust, whether you are looking for an air conditioning unit or a complete home heating and cooling system.
Why choose Reliance™?
Canadians give Reliance top marks on review sites like Google and HomeStars. Here are three reasons your neighbors give us the thumbs-up:
- We combine more than 50 years of national experience with Home Comfort Advisors and expert technicians who live and work in Mississauga.
- Our technicians are trained experts and understand the ins-and-outs of all our AC brands and models.
- We offer live customer support, 24/7/365.
Complete Home Services – Our commitment to you
We’re committed to your comfort, all year long:
- Water Heaters
- Water Purifiers
- Comprehensive Protection Plans
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you probably have many air conditioning questions. Here are three of the most common AC inquiries:
- Choose an ENERGY STAR– certified air conditioner unit with a high SEER rating.
- Keep doors and windows closed when your air conditioner is working.
- Remember to change your furnace filter, even during the summer.
- Install a programmable thermostat so you’re not paying to cool an empty house.
Booking an annual air conditioner inspection is a great way to help your air conditioner runs without interruption during the hot summer months. A regular check-up can help identify and resolve any small issues before they become larger ones, and will ensure your unit is running at peak efficiency. You can book your air conditioner tune-up online.
Your local utility may offer significant rebates to help lower the cost of owning a high-efficiency air conditioner unit. Your Reliance Home Comfort™ Advisor can help you maximize any available savings in Mississauga.