Calgary Furnace Repairs – Emergency furnace problems fixed fast
Fast, professional furnace repairs and service in Calgary & metro region
Keeping your furnace functioning properly is especially important in Calgary, with cold temperatures threatening our city as early as September!
Although furnace breakdowns are inconvenient any time of the year, they tend to be especially stressful during fall and winter. We’re here to get the heat back on – and get you back to normal – as soon as possible.
Over the past 50 years, we’ve built a reputation for quick, efficient furnace and HVAC repairs. We have the team to deliver on that promise no matter where you live in Calgary.
During a cold snap, when increasing number of homeowners are calling about heating issues, the size of your furnace provider matters. Reliance Calgary has one of the largest teams of heating technicians in Alberta. Rest assured, we service all furnace and HVAC system brands and models, including combi heating systems.
During a heating emergency, it’s important to be able to connect with a real person, instead of an answering machine or chat bot.
Whether you’re experiencing furnace problems at 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, you can always reach a Reliance Calgary representative with one phone call. In fact, you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No matter where you call home – Beltine, Varsity, Belton, Edgemont, Brentwood, Signal Hill, Huntington Hills, Brudgeland/Riverside, Arbour Lake – call on Reliance Calgary. We’ll be there for you.
Why Reliance Calgary for your furnace repairs?
- We’ve been providing furnace repair services to homeowners in Calgary for over 50 years
- Our pricing is simple and straightforward – you’ll know how much your repairs cost before we begin service
- Live telephone support is available 24/7/365
- Our customer service is rated highly on the most trusted review sites including HomeStars and Google Plus reviews
- Get 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Pay your way – MasterCard, Visa or cheque
- We offer some of best service guarantees in the business3
- Our unique Furnace Technician Code of Conduct promises service excellence by calling you in advance, treating your home with care, being clear and transparent about any repair or maintenance costs, and more
When is a broken furnace not actually broken?
Before calling us, use this repair checklist to determine if your furnace or HVAC system has indeed malfunctioned. Sometimes a furnace that doesn’t work is the result of simple human error or oversight. By reviewing this furnace repair list, you may save yourself a call – and an unnecessary repair bill!
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL, instead of HEAT. It’s easy to forget to make the switch with the change of the season.
- Your furnace switch is OFF. This switch, typically found on the side of the furnace/HVAC system or on a nearby wall, is a safety feature that’s designed to disconnect power to the heating system. Every once in a while this switch is turned off by accident, or left off by homeowners who forget to turn it back on.
- Double check to see if your circuit breaker is on. Check to see if has shut off by reviewing the breaker panel in your home.
- Your furnace vents may be restricting air flow. Heating systems can work improperly if there is something restricting air flow, such as snow build up, garbage and soil. It may even be a small rodent making the vent its home!
- Your furnace filter is dirty and needs to be replaced. This is one issue that our technicians see frequently, which is ironic given that changing your furnace filter is one of the easiest forms of maintenance. Furnace manufacturers usually recommend changing the furnace filter every three months.
What furnace repairs are the most common?
Based on thousands of service calls over the years, we’ve listed some of the furnace problems that Reliance heating technicians are asked to fix most often:
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces cycling off and on continually
- Faulty thermostats that need replacements
- Loud or unusual noises
- Clogged drain lines
Furnace problems? Reliance Calgary to the rescue any time day or night.
Decades of experiences. Thousands of homeowners in Calgary served. Rave customer reviews. Contact Reliance today – and get your furnace problem fixed fast by licensed heating professionals. You can reach us at any time because we offer you 24/7/365 live telephone support.
Reliance Calgary serves every neighbourhood in Calgary and Calgary Metropolitan Region
- Arbour Lake
- Signal Hill
- Crescent Heights
- Eau Claire
- Panorama Hills
- Mayland Heights
- McKenzie Towne
For fast furnace repairs and exceptional customer service, call on Reliance Calgary. Contact one of our friendly representative 24/7/365 and schedule your service appointment.