UV Purity System
What exactly is indoor air quality?
Indoor air quality refers to air quality within the buildings we live, work or spend any time in and it is known to affect our health, comfort and well-being. According to the Government of Canada*, air contaminants and pollutants present in the air can lead to health concerns.
There are number of allergens and substances of concern including dust, cigarette smoke and so-called Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) emitted as gases from household products like paints and aerosols. Other fine particles that reduce the quality of the air we breathe include mold, fungi, bacteria, dust mites, pollen and spores.
Indoor Air Quality Products
At Reliance™, we have a number of air purifiers and humidifiers that could help improve the quality of the air in your home. A Home Comfort Advisor can outline all the options for you and help you choose the the air purification system that suits your needs and budget. Our Indoor Air Quality Systems can work with your existing furnace or may be bundled with a new heating and cooling system.
Ultra-Violet Light System
Mounts over your central air coil and uses ultra-violet light technology which could help to prevent mold and bacteria from multiplying on your coil.GET A QUOTE
A Whole-Home HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter can help filter airborne particulates that travel through your heating and cooling system.GET A QUOTE
Media Air Cleaners
Dry air is a common source of discomfort at home. A whole-home humidifier adds moisture only when it’s needed and limits the humidity to the setting level you select.GET A QUOTE
Lifebreath HRV & ERV
The best way to improve your indoor air quality is to improve your ventilation and provide more fresh outside air to your living space. An HRV or ERV can supply clean, fresh air, and recover energy from the exhaust air.GET A QUOTE
Rent or Buy:
What’s the smart choice?
A Reliance Indoor Air Quality System is a smart investment in your family’s wellbeing. When it comes to the decision to rent or buy, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you rent, you’ll pay for your system through affordable monthly payments which can simplify your household budget.
- Your rental fee covers servicing and most repairs.
- Buying involves an upfront cost.
- Owning means you’ll be responsible for repairs after your equipment warranty expires.
Schedule a consultation to have a Home Comfort Advisor walk you through both options, so you can make the right choice for your home and your budget.
- Live customer support 24/7/365
- Access to one of Canada’s largest teams of licensed technicians
- Wide selection of high-quality products
- GPS-based dispatching to get a truck to you fast
- No charge for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment**
- 50+ years of experience servicing the home comfort needs of Canadians
Plus Reliance has over
5 Star Reviews Nationally