Niagara Region Furnace Repairs – Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Furnace problems? We’ve repaired thousands of furnaces in the Niagara region.
Nobody likes coming home to a house in Niagara that feels nearly as cold as it is outside. When that happens, the quicker the service, the better.
For decades, Reliance has been earning the trust of homeowners through fast furnace repairs and respectful customer service.
If your heating system isn’t running properly, it can be a frustrating time. Our heating professionals are are skilled to properly fix every brand and model of furnace, the first time.
4 Reasons to Choose Reliance Niagara
One of the largest teams of heating technicians in the area is ready to fix it fast
We have the capacity to take on more work than smaller furnace providers. That means we quickly respond to a service.
Our Pricing is Upfront, Honest and Fair
We wouldn’t have survived all of these years if we didn’t offer integrity pricing. With upfront pricing, you’ll know the costs of repairs before your technician begins work.
We Offer Live Telephone Support Around the Clock
In the case of a heating emergency, don’t hesitate to call us. You can reach one of our helpful representatives, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We’ll get you an appointment as soon as possible – and we always strive to get there exactly at the time we promise.
When it Comes to Service Excellence, Technician Training Makes the Difference
Our reputation is everything to us. It starts with training everyone on the Reliance Niagara team on how to deliver exceptional service and support. Our mission is simple: to become your preferred home comfort partner.
Still not convinced? Here are more ways we work hard to earn your business
- We offer the best service guarantees in the business3
- You’re assured excellent customer service with our Furnace Technician Code of Conduct. Your technician will call ahead of the appointment, treat you and your home with respect, provide clear, upfront pricing, and lots more
- 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Choose the payment option that’s best for you: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
We Serve Every Neighbourhood and Region of Niagara
Over the years, our technicians have helped thousands of homeowners get back to a normal routine after a heating emergency! Here are just a few of the areas we cover:
- Niagara Falls
- Port Colborne
- St. Catharines
- West Lincoln
Your Furnace Repair Checklist
Is it possible that your furnace isn’t broken after all? Before contacting us, try one of these solutions to your heating emergency.
Furnace still not working after going through the checklist? Don’t hesitate to give us a call. A Reliance Niagara representative is standing by to help!
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL instead of HEAT. During transitional periods when going from one season to another, homeowners will forget to flip the switch.
- Your furnace switch was accidentally set to OFF. This is a safety feature that is designed to cut power to the furnace. Look for it on side of your furnace or on nearby wall.
- The circuit breaker to the furnace is OFF. Head to the circuit breaker panel and ensure the power is set to ON
- Look for an obstructed or blocked furnace vent. This vent leads from the outside of your home to your furnace. Sometimes snow, slush, soil or garbage can clog up air vents and affect the furnace’s performance. A Reliance Niagara technician will conduct an inspection if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
- Your furnace filter may need changing. Most manufacturers advise homeowners to replace filter replacements on a regular basis. Check your manual. And if you can’t recall when you last changed the filter, the time to replace it is now!
What are the most common furnace and HVAC problems?
The following are among the top home heating problems that our technicians fix every year.
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces cycling off and on continually
- Faulty thermostats that need replacements
- Loud or unusual noises
- Clogged drain lines
We’re committed to providing outstanding comfort solutions.
At Reliance Niagara, our staff doesn’t sell, they listen. It’s only by listening that we can understand your needs, and respond with our very best. Our focus always is to deliver topnotch workmanship in a prompt and professional manner.
And, as one of the top HVAC provider in Niagara, we have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to handle any furnace problem.
From fast furnace repairs to qualified technicians to respectful, courteous service, call on Reliance Niagara. Schedule your service appointment today – one of our representatives is ready to help you.