Looking for an air conditioner in Brampton?
Looking to beat the heat this summer? Reliance Home Comfort™ is a trusted provider of air conditioners and complete heating and cooling systems in the Brampton region. We’re also experts in air conditioning installation, maintenance and repairs.
Our local Home Comfort Advisors and expert technicians are backed by more than 50 years of industry experience. We offer top-name brands and we’re here to help you choose the unit that is the best fit for your space.
We understand that staying cool isn’t just a luxury. It’s part of your quality of life. We’re committed to providing expert advice and fast, professional service so your AC runs smoothly all summer long.
Learn more about air conditioners from Reliance™.
Should you rent or buy your air conditioner?
Trying to decide whether you should rent or buy your air conditioner? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Renting your air conditioner
- Renting your system means you’ll pay for your air conditioning unit through affordable monthly payments.
- Your monthly rental fee also covers most maintenance and repairs.
- Renting your air conditioner may make it easier to manage your monthly budget.
Buying your air conditioner
- Owning your system means you’ll pay for your air conditioning unit upfront.
- You’ll be responsible for repairs and maintenance after the equipment warranty ends.
- Buying your air conditioner may add value to your home and can make sense in the long run.
Still not sure if you should rent or buy? Learn more
Choosing the right air conditioner in Brampton
When choosing an air conditioner, it’s important to select a system that is the right fit for your home. The choice can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start.
Your Reliance Home Comfort advisor will work with you to determine which cooling system is the best size for the space you want to cool. Choosing an AC with just the right amount of power will help ensure it runs efficiently, keeps you cool, and keeps your utility bills in check.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind:
The size and location of your home
A small home will need a different air conditioning system than a larger home. When you choose Reliance, we will conduct a complete, detailed analysis of your home’s cooling requirements, ensuring that you have the optimal system.
Your home’s insulation – including the walls, ceilings, and windows – will affect the size and power of the air conditioning unit you need.
The energy efficiency
The energy efficiency of an air conditioning system is indicated by its Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). A higher rating means more energy efficiency, which could save you money on your cooling bills.
Brands we carry
Regardless of the size of the space you want to cool, Reliance Home Comfort has an air conditioner to fit, from trusted name brands including:
Here are three reasons Canadians give Reliance Home Comfort the thumbs-up on review sites like HomeStars and Google:
- 50 years of industry experience combined with Home Comfort Advisors and trained technicians who live and work in your community.
- A commitment to customer service, including live phone support 24/7/365.
- Complete home comfort services.
We do more than air conditioning:
- Water Heaters
- Water Purifiers
- Comprehensive Protection Plans
Why Choose Reliance?
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
SEER stands for seasonal energy efficiency ratio. This rating is used to measure the energy efficiency of an air conditioner. Today, most air conditioning units have SEER ratings between 13 – 21. A higher SEER indicates greater energy efficiency. If conserving energy is important to you, look for an ENERGY STAR®-certified AC with a high SEER.
It’s always a good idea to have your air conditioner inspected every year. An annual AC check-up will help ensure your unit runs at peak efficiency and will help to keep your air conditioning running smoothly without interruptions. At Reliance, our technicians are trained experts and can service and maintain all our AC brands and models.
Today’s ENERGY STAR® certified air conditioners are very energy efficient, but there are a few things you can do to make sure your unit isn’t working harder than necessary:
- Keep doors and windows closed when you are running your AC.
- Close your blinds to keep direct sunlight out of your home.
- Install a programmable thermostat so you have complete control over your cooling system.
- Change your furnace filter, even in the summer.