Sarnia’s source for Furnace Replacements, Repairs and Rentals
If your furnace is older than 15 years it’s nearing the end of its lifespan. Why risk a breakdown – and a heating emergency – this winter?
Trust the home comfort company that has proudly served the homeowners of Sarnia and Lambton County for decades.
When you call Reliance, you can sit back knowing we offer you the quality furnace brands, expertise and value you expect:
- One of the region’s largest teams of home heating advisors and licensed technicians
- Expertise in all types of home heating systems, from conventional forced air to boiler and combi boiler
- A range of respected furnace names, including SmartAir™, Amana®, Lennox® and Goodman®
- Service guarantees that put your mind at ease
- You get the option of buying, financing or even renting your new furnace
- Fast furnace repairs, tune-ups and maintenance
- Live telephone support 24/7/365
In addition to getting the peace of mind that comes with a new higher efficiency furnace, you could save on your utility bill every month.
Next Day Furnace Installation!
It’s not just our promise. It’s a guarantee. If we can’t deliver on our promise, you get $500.*
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
How Reliance makes sure you get the right furnace
We know you expect your new furnace to deliver years of home comfort. It’s important you get a system that you’ll feel comfortable with — in more ways than one! Here’s just some of the work we do on your behalf:
- We take the time to review your needs and expectations – this is about getting the right solution for you, not us
- A comprehensive heating-load analysis is conduct on your home – we consider the size, age, window and door space, insulation, and many other factors
- You’re given furnace options based on your budget, how long you plan to stay in your home, available energy rebates and incentives, and more
- We answer all of your questions based on your advisor’s experience, including knowledge collected from providing solutions to homeowners throughout Sarnia and Lambton County
Warm up to improved energy efficiency
Here’s a fact you may not know: Heating can represent up to 63% of your home’s energy use!* Replacing you furnace can save you a lot of money on your heating bills. Today’s models are often far more efficient than those found in many Canadian homes.
According to Natural Resources Canada, an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace can save an average of 6% on energy.* Savings like that can really add up over the course of a year.
Furnace repairs done right – and done fast
Thanks to our large network of heating and cooling technicians, we can respond quickly to service calls. Reliance service vehicles are repair shops on wheels with parts onboard for all major furnace brands and models.
If you’re experiencing furnace problems, don’t hesitate to call us any time – and we do mean any time. Unlike a lot of competitors, we offer 24/7/365 live telephone support.
Call on Reliance in Sarnia for:
- Expertise in repairing all major furnace brands
- Upfront and competitive pricing that is easy to understand
- Savings of10% on your repair bill if you’re a customer with a Reliance Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan
Yes, we also do furnace tune-ups and maintenance
A furnace is an investment in your family’s comfort. Regular maintenance will help ensure that investment keeps delivering for you year after year.
In fact, did you know that tune-ups not only keep your furnace operating efficiently, they can extend its lifespan.
Reliance technicians are trained to repair virtually every make of furnace. They work efficiently, and take pride in being thorough and professional.
During your tune-up, your technician will inspect your furnace to identify problems, such as parts that are close to failure. This could help avoid expensive repairs in the future.
If you haven’t had a tune-up in a while, consider contacting us soon. We recommend that most homeowners have at least two tune-ups, one in the Spring and the other in the Fall.
Expand your home comfort possibilities with a combi boiler system
Combi boiler systems use hot water/steam to heat, then cycle it back to the water boiler to be heated again. A Reliance technician will help you choose the right combi boiler system for your budget, your home and your heating needs.
Combi boiler systems are also idea for:
- In-floor heating
- Hot tubs and pools
- Heated driveways
If your home currently has a combi boiler system and you’re experiencing issues, contact us. Our team includes technicians who can make quick, efficient repairs.
Read more about the differences between furnaces and boilers.
Your home comfort experts in Sarnia
We know our continued success is based on exceeding our customers’ expectations. That’s why we continue to invest in our business and in our people. We want to ensure you always have access to the best equipment and technical talent available in Lambton County. No matter what your home comfort needs, count on Reliance.
Want to know what your neighbours are saying about Reliance’s home comfort solutions? Check out Homestars and Google Plus reviews today.
Call us today, or book a free in-home consultation online.
*Natural Resources Canada, 2018
Don’t want to tap into your savings? Consider renting your new furnace
If you want to hold on to your money rather than spend it on a new furnace system, consider renting. Here’s a quick comparison of these two options:
Advantages of renting
- Lifetime repairs and maintenance (including your humidifier and air filters) are covered
- 24/7/365 live telephone support
- No upfront equipment costs
- Mail-in energy rebates and incentives are available
Advantages of owning
- Take advantage of promotions and competitive financing rates
- Access the large Reliance network of professionally trained technicians
- Standard parts and labour warranties on our equipment are included
Find out more about renting or buying your furnace.
Avoid a home comfort emergency during a cold winter night
Contact Reliance Sarnia to discover all of your many furnace and financing options. Through your free, no-obligation consultation, we can provide the information you need to make a confident decision.
Over the years, we’ve helped homeowners in areas throughout Sarnia and Lambton County stay comfortable all year round. No matter where you live, we’ll be there for fast service and support when you need it most.
- City of Sarnia
- Lambton Shores
- Town of Petrolia
- Town of Plympton Wyoming
- Township of Brooke-Alvinston
- Township of Dawn-Euphemia
- Township of Enniskillen
- Township of St. Clair
- Township of Warwick
- Village of Oil Springs
- Village of Point Edward
The top 5 reasons to replace your current furnace (before its too late)
When it comes to getting a new furnace, there’s always a reason to procrastinate. We get it. But consider all the advantages of a new system:
- New furnaces are energy efficient – you could say money on utility bills every month, year after year
- New furnaces are more eco-friendly – you’ll be doing your part in keeping Canada beautifully green
- New furnaces may offer enhanced reliability – especially when compared to furnaces that are more than 15 years old
- New furnaces increase a home’s resale value – prospective home buyers know they won’t have to worry about incurring an additional home improvement expense
- New furnaces often come with generous energy incentives – you could save hundreds of dollars (and sometimes as much as $1500!)