New Furnace, Furnace Installations, Furnace Rentals and Furnace Repairs in Sarnia
Winters in Sarnia can be harsh. Buying a new furnace or maintaining your current heating system is an investment in your ongoing home comfort, no matter what old man winter brings. We’ve got you covered for:
- New Furnaces Sales And Installation
- Furnace Repairs, Tune-Ups And Maintenance
- Conventional Furnaces And Heating/Combi Boiler Systems
- Heat Pump Sales And Installation
Renting Or Buying A New Furnace In Sarnia
There are many things to consider when you need a new furnace, from the size of your home to fuel source to different brands and potential rebates available. When you book a free in-home consultation, you get one-on-one time with an expert Home Comfort Advisor. They can explain all the options and help you find the perfect heating solution for your home. We also have furnace resources available online. You can view our Ultimate Furnace Guide if you aren’t sure what type of furnace you need.
Furnace Installation In Sarnia
Investing in a new furnace or HVAC system can cost you a lot less to run compared to an older system. For example, an ENERGY STAR® certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace uses 6% less energy on average than a standard model*. That could mean a smaller carbon footprint and lower utility bills!
Energy-Efficient Furnaces In Sarnia
In Canada, most new gas furnaces have efficiency ratings from 92-98% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), which let you feel confident that your new heating solution will not blow your monthly budget. The AFUE is a standard rating specified by the furnace manufacturer.
Sarnia Furnace Tune-Ups
A tune-up from Reliance could help to:
- Keep your heating system working at peak efficiency
- Identify potential costly breakdowns by inspecting all major furnace components
- Extend the life of your furnace & HVAC system
Expert Sarnia Furnace Repairs
We take furnace breakdowns as seriously as you do. Our local teams of experts are committed to getting the heat back on as quickly as possible. Our Sarnia furnace repair services are some of the highest-rated in the area. In addition, our call centre is always there for you, with live telephone support 24/7/365.
Our furnace repair services are available for most brands and models and offer the following benefits:
- Simple, upfront pricing
- Our friendly, professionally trained technicians will treat you and your home with respect
- Get 10% off your repair bill if you sign up for a Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan with Reliance during your service call**
Sarnia Heating Protection Plans
Furnace repairs could cost over $1,000. You could avoid most unexpected repair costs like these with one of our Heating Protection Plans.
Over 60 Years of Experience in Sarnia
Don’t let just any furnace company into your home. With over 60 years of experience and more than one million customers in Canada, you can count on Reliance Home Comfort® to be there for all your home heating needs.
Over 100k 5-Star Google Reviews in Canada
Be sure to do your research online. Our local heating experts receive consistently outstanding marks on HomeStars, Google and other consumer review sites.
We’re here to help. Book your FREE in-home consultation today.
We Proudly Serve Every Neighbourhood in the Sarnia
Whether it’s helping you select a new furnace or keeping your existing heating system in top shape, Call on Reliance®. You can trust our local
Sarnia HVAC experts to provide the best possible solution.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us In:
First the appointment was very easy to make and the time was made to fit my schedule. Brad was right on time ,very professional and highly knowledgeable with the products available and which ones were best for my home. He explained all options that were available to me and I decided to rent a furnace and air conditioner and installation is booked for two days from today. Overall I am very pleased with the experience and would highly recommend Reliance to friends and family.
Our new furnace and air conditioner was installed today to our complete satisfaction. The installers (John & Tyler) worked very hard with respect to us and our home. After all was done they walked us through our new equipment and the operation of same. They also left our home spotless, in fact cleaner than when they arrived. We are very happy with their efforts, knowledge, and work ethics. Thank you. Ann & Murray Jacobs
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
How Reliance Makes Sure You Get the Right Furnace
We know you expect your new furnace to deliver years of home comfort. It’s important you get a system that you’ll feel comfortable with — in more ways than one! Here’s just some of the work we do on your behalf:
- We take the time to review your needs and expectations – this is about getting the right solution for you, not us
- A comprehensive heating-load analysis is conduct on your home – we consider the size, age, window and door space, insulation, and many other factors
- You’re given furnace options based on your budget, how long you plan to stay in your home, available energy rebates and incentives, and more
We answer all of your questions based on your advisor’s experience, including knowledge collected from providing solutions to homeowners throughout Sarnia and Lambton County.
Amana® 5000 Furnace
- Communicating thermostat – smart scheduling feature is programmable to any lifestyle
- 96% energy efficient
- Energy Star® qualified in select sizes
Goodman® 110 Furnace & Air Conditioner
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation
- Includes convenient programmable thermostat