How Can a Tankless Water Heater Help Conserve Energy?
A traditional tank water heater works by filling up a tank with water and heating it. The tank is continually turning on and off to keep the water at the desired temperature, whether you are using the water or not.
A tankless water heater works without a tank – water gets heated as it flows through the device so you can enjoy endless hot water on demand. Add that to a high efficiency of up to 96%, and a tankless water heater offers the potential to save on energy and reduce your carbon emissions. It’s a win-win for your comfort and for the environment*.
Here Are Some More Reasons to Choose a Tankless Water Heater:
- A tankless water heater only heats the water you’re using, unlike a tank heater that starts heating water the minute it hits the tank. That may help you save on your energy bills.
- Since a tankless water heater hangs on your wall, it’s a great way to free up valuable floor space in smaller homes or cottages.
Upgrading to a tankless water heater may be easier than you may think! Book your FREE in-home consultation today.
Should I Rent or Buy My Tankless Water Heater?
If you’re ready to switch to a greener way to enjoy hot water, here are a few things to consider:
- Buying a tankless water heater may add value to your home.
- If you buy, you’ll be responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs.
- If you rent, your Water Heater Rental plan covers standard installation and repairs for the life of your rental.
Your Home Comfort Advisor can help you decide which option is right for you.
Reliance®is proud to be Canada’s neighborhood home comfort specialists. Whether you’re ready to explore our new green home solutions or you need help keeping your existing home comfort systems in top shape, Call on Reliance.
*New equipment does not guarantee energy savings; individual factors such as outdoor temperature, home insulation, run time, time of use and family size all affect how much energy is saved.