Edmonton Furnace Repair – Reliance Home Comfort® Gets Your Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Edmonton Furnace Repair Service For Your Home When You Need It
Are you looking to repair your furnace? When it comes to fixing furnaces and addressing HVAC emergencies, we know only one speed: FAST.
Emergency Edmonton Gas and Propane Furnace Repair
The Reliance Edmonton team of Home Comfort Advisors and licensed heating technicians understand the importance of getting you comfortable as soon as possible. Our network of heating professionals and service fleet is one of the largest in Edmonton . That means more capacity to respond to your needs quickly.
Broken Furnace in Edmonton ?
No heat? Unusual noises coming from the furnace room? You may have a broken furnace and need repair. Don’t wait until your house is freezing! Call now and get your heating system checked.
When It Comes To Urgent Furnace Repairs In Edmonton, Don’t Leave Anything To Chance
Furnaces don’t always break during regular office hours. They can happen during dinner or at 2 in the morning. With Reliance Edmonton, you can always reach a helpful representative. And we do mean always. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We Guarantee Our Furnace System Work
Plus, you’ll find comfort in knowing that we offer upfront, simple-to-understand pricing and a guarantee of satisfaction.
Licensed, Experienced Furnace Technicians in Edmonton
If you’re experiencing furnace issues, Call on Reliance®. We offer you more than five decades of experience and a large team of technicians primed to provide quick and superior service – the kind you’ll want to tell your friends and neighbours about.
Furnace Repair Service Everywhere in the Edmonton area
We’re everywhere that you are:
- St Albert
- Sherwood Park
- Spruce Grove
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Sturgeon County
- Alberta Beach
- Bon Accord
- Cooking Lake
- Hay Lakes
- New Sarepta
- North Cooking Lake
- Red Water
- Seba Beach
- Stony Plain
Call Now For Emergency Furnace Repairs in Edmonton
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us In:
We had Brandon come out to give us options on a new furnace yesterday, didn’t realize how affordable it would be to also get air conditioning. We felt totally comfortable and made a good choice for our family 10/10 would recommend.
Love our new furnace, Gus was awesome! Extremely professional and helped us get exactly what we want ed! Thank you for your great service!
Why Choose Reliance
Many of our locations have been awarded Best of HomeStars 2023
Your Furnace Checklist
Your broken furnace may not be broken at all! Have a look at this checklist before calling for service – you may save yourself time and effort.
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL instead of HEAT. This is surprisingly common, especially during transitional periods when we go from one season to another.
- Your furnace switch was accidentally set to OFF. The furnace switch is a safety feature that disconnects power to your furnace. It’s often found on the side of your equipment or on the wall.
- The circuit breaker is OFF. Check the breaker panel in your home and make sure the power to the furnace is set to ON
- Furnace vents are obstructed or blocked. Furnaces can sometimes work improperly or not at all if snow, slush, soil, garbage or small animals hiding away clog up air vents that lead from the outside of your home to your heating system. One of our technicians can do a proper inspection but you may want to take a quick look just in case.
- Your furnace filter needs replacing. Many furnace manufacturers recommend regular filter replacement because it compromise your furnace’s ability to heat. Ensure you change your filter every three months, or whatever time period your furnace manufacturer recommends.
If you’ve gone through this checklist and you’re still experiencing furnace or HVAC system issues, give us a call. A friendly, knowledgeable representative is always there for you, any time day or night.