Furnace Repair in Edmonton – Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
Furnace Repair Service For Your Home When You Need It
Nobody likes waiting to have their broken furnace fixed.
When you call on Reliance The Furnace Company, you can expect more than fast furnace repairs. You’ll enjoy award-winning customer service.
Our roots go back to 2001, and in that time we have provided home comfort services to homeowners in every neighbourhood in Edmonton, and the Edmonton Metropolitan Region.
There’s a reason we have “The Furnace Company” in our name. With a large team of heating technicians and one of the largest fleets of service vehicles around, we can quickly respond to any furnace or HVAC system problems. Our service is competitively priced – and with upfront pricing, you’ll know the costs of repairs before your licensed heating technician begins work.
In the case of a heating emergency, don’t hesitate to call us. You can reach a helpful Reliance The Furnace Company representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We have provided furnace repair services to every neighbourhood and region of Edmonton.
Here are just a few of the communities we serve:
- Bonnie Doon
- Laurier Heights
- North Glenora
- Windsor Park
If you’d like to visit us, we’re located at 8545 Coronet Rd in Edmonton.
For fast furnace repairs, experienced technicians and respectful service, call on Reliance The Furnace Company.
- Quick furnace repairs to all furnace brands and models
- Live telephone support is available 24/7/365
- Upfront, competitive and straightforward pricing
- 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Choose your payment option: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
- We offer the best service guarantees in the business
- You’re assured excellent customer service with our Furnace Technician Code of Conduct. Your technician will call ahead of the appointment, treat you and your home with respect, provide clear, upfront pricing, and lots more
Your Furnace Repair Checklist
Your broken furnace may not be broken at all! Have a look at this checklist before calling for service – you may save yourself time and effort.
- Your thermostat is still set to COOL instead of HEAT. This is surprisingly common, especially during transitional periods when we go from one season to another.
- Your furnace switch was accidentally set to OFF. The furnace switch is a safety feature that disconnects power to your furnace. It’s often found on the side of your equipment or on the wall.
- The circuit breaker is OFF. Check the breaker panel in your home and make sure the power to the furnace is set to ON
- Furnace vents are obstructed or blocked. Furnaces can sometimes work improperly or not at all if snow, slush, soil, garbage or small animals hiding away clog up air vents that lead from the outside of your home to your heating system. One of our technicians can do a proper inspection but you may want to take a quick look just in case.
- Your furnace filter needs replacing. Many furnace manufacturer recommend regular filter replacement because it compromise your furnace’s ability to heat. Ensure you change your filter every three months, or whatever time period your furnace manufacturer recommends.
If you’ve gone through this checklist and you’re still experiencing furnace or HVAC system issues, give us a call. A friendly, knowledgeable representative is always there for you, any time day or night.
The most common furnace and HVAC problems
Every year, technicians from Reliance The Furnace Company make hundreds of service trips throughout Edmonton. These are among the top furnace/HVAC problems they fix:
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Furnaces cycling off and on continually
- Faulty thermostats that need replacements
- Loud or unusual noises
- Clogged drain lines
When it comes to service excellence, technician training makes the difference.
One of the main reason for our success is consistency. Every team member goes through in-house training that ensures their work is completed in “the Reliance The Furnace Company way”. Plus, training and refresher courses are completed by all employees throughout the year to maintain standards and industry knowledge.
We’re committed to providing outstanding comfort solutions to all Edmontonians.
In 2001, our company started out of a Forest Heights garage with one man and one van on a mission to provide unbeatable customer service and comfort at an affordable price. From the beginning, we’ve understood the needs of our fellow Albertans because we live and work in your neighbourhood. Experience the award-winning service and support for yourself!
Our customers are also our neighbours.
The Reliance The Furnace Company team lives and works in the sunny city, servicing communities on both sides of the Saskatchewan River. When we’re not working, you’ll find us hiking the North Saskatchewan River Valley, shopping at the West Edmonton Mall or living it up at Edmonton’s many local festivals.
From fast furnace repairs to courteous service, call on Reliance The Furnace Company. Schedule your service appointment now by speaking to one of our representatives.