For Furnace Replacements, Repairs and Rentals in Thunder Bay, RelianceTM Has You Covered.
Reliance Thunder Bay has been providing home heating solutions to homeowners in Thunder Bay for decades. We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible furnace that fits your needs, including your budget.
Simply, your satisfaction comes first. By providing you with exceptional service, we know you’ll share our name with your friends and neighbours. Take a look at what other homeowners are saying about Reliance Thunder Bay on HomeStars and Google+ reviews.
Call on Reliance™ for:
- Furnaces sales and installation
- A range of financing options that make it simply to get a new high efficiency furnace
- Furnace repairs, tune-ups and maintenance to all brands and models
- Expertise in both conventional furnaces and heating/combi boiler systems
- Live telephone support, 24/7/365
Expert furnace sales and installations in Thunder Bay and throughout Northwestern Ontario
We want your business, and we’ll go virtually anywhere to win it. Here are just a few of the neighbourhoods we proudly serve:
- Current River
- College Heights
- West End
- Academy Heights
- College Park-Northwood
- East End
- McKellar Park
- Vickers Park-Victoriaville
- West Fort William
- Vickers Heights-Rosslyn
Call today or Book an in-home consultation online
Check Out Some of Our Most Recent Furnace Articles:
When it comes to furnaces, one size does not fit all
Your home is unique in its heating needs. Our Home Comfort Advisors will help you decide on the home heating system that is right for you in every way.
Before making a recommendation on the most cost-effective and efficient furnace, your advisor will take the time to:
- Inspect your home – specifically, its size and location
- Assess for the heating solution that’s best for your home
- Understand your budget and financing requirements
- Consider the most generous energy rebates, and more
Fast professional furnace repairs and maintenance
You may not recognize your furnace’s manufacturer – but chances are very good that our heating technicians will. Over the years, we have repaired and maintained virtually every furnace brand there is. Rest assured, you’ll not only get a quick service from us – but highly knowledgeable service, as well.
Plus, with upfront pricing, there are no surprises. You know exactly what you’ll be paying before we proceed with repairs.
Are you a Reliance Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan customers? Good news! You’ll enjoy 10% off your repair bill.
Furnace & HVAC tune-ups and maintenance throughout Thunder Bay and beyond
Regular tune-ups should be on every homeowner’s to-do list. They’re also recommended by furnace manufacturers. The benefits of tune-ups are hard to ignore – and they can save you money on repairs bills later on.
A tune-up from Reliance Thunder Bay can help:
- Keep your furnace running at peak efficiency
- Avoid costly breakdowns because your technician will look for components that could malfunction in the near future
- Extend the lifespan of your furnace
Heating heating and combi boiler services
Our team loves combi boiler heating systems as much as homeowners who have them do! At a time when some home heating providers are phasing out boiler service, Reliance Thunder bay is going strong. We’ve invested in having the right technical expertise in-house.
What’s a combi boiler? Unlike conventional forced air furnaces, these systems disperse hot water through radiators and baseboards, then cycle it back to the water boiler to be heated again.
These systems are efficient too, making luxuries such as in-floor heating, outdoor pools and heated driveways far more manageable!
Our Home Comfort Advisors will take good care of you. They’ll be sure to offer all of your combi boiler options, including whether it makes sense for your needs.
Already have a boiler system? We got you covered. Our team can provide inspection and maintenance services to ensure it’s running efficiently.
Want to learn more? Explore the differences between furnaces and boilers.
Save money every month with a energy-efficient furnace
If you haven’t replaced your furnace in a while, you’re about to get a pleasant surprise!
Today’s advanced heating systems are so much more efficient than older systems. That’s important when you consider research that shows space heating can represent as much as 63% of your home’s energy use.*
But did you know that an ENERGY STAR certified forced-air, gas-fueled furnace will use 6% less energy on average than a standard model?*
Plus, the potential to save on costly repair bills, too. That’s because, like all appliances, furnaces can get more unreliable as they age.
*Natural Resources Canada, 2018
We’re committed to providing exceptional home comfort solutions to our Thunder Bay neighbours
In our business, earning the trust of homeowners is everything. We know that every furnace we install, service and maintain is an opportunity to build a long-term relationship with a customer. From North Ward Port Arthur to South Ward Fort Williams, you can count on our team of experts to treat you right.
Call us today, or book a free in-home consultation online.
Renting vs. Buying: Which option is best for you?
After years of owning their heating systems, more and more Canadian homeowners are choosing to rent their furnaces. Some do it for budgetary reasons, while other want to avoid the costs of repairs and maintenance.
Have a look at the advantages of renting and make your own call. Renting your furnace from Reliance Thunder Bay means:
- No charge for repairs or replacement of your rental equipment*
- Expert installation with no upfront costs
- Affordable monthly rates
- 24/7/365 Live telephone support
- Service as soon as same day, including weekends and holidays
Want to learn more? See how buying and renting a furnace compare.
What makes Reliance your top choice in Thunder Bay?
Our goal is to ensure that your family is comfortable inside, no matter what the weather outside.
Fast, Local Expertise
- Decades of experience can tackle any home heating problem
- Our team of technicians and advisors strive to over-deliver on all of your expectations
- We live and work throughout Thunder Bay and take pride in serving you like a neighbour would!
Responsive Service & Support
- 24/7/365 live telephone support – you’re never alone during a heating emergency
- Our large team and fleet of vehicles mean we can respond quickly to a high volume of service calls
2 Guarantees Are Better Than 1
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Next Day or we pay $500 Installation Guarantee
A Range of Furnace Brands & Heating Types
- Select your new furnace from brands such as SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier® and Goodman®
- We also offer combi boiler heating system sales, installation and service
Help in Maximizing Energy Rebates
- When it comes to government energy rebates, you want to take advantage of every dollar available. Our Home Comfort Advisors will help do just that!