Enjoy year-round home comfort with one of our heating and cooling systems
When your furnace and air conditioner work together as part of a heating, ventilation and air conditioning (or HVAC) system, you can stay warm all winter, cool all summer and enjoy superior air quality. Our expert Home Comfort Advisors can help guide you through your options and help set you up with a system that will keep you breathing easy all year long. Choose from a range of top brands – from SmartAir™ and Goodman® to Carrier® and Amana®.
Wondering whether you should rent or buy a heating and cooling system? Here are some key factors to consider:
- Buying involves a higher upfront cost but can initially increase the value of your home
- One low monthly rental payment can make it easier to budget for home expenses
- Renting frees you from ongoing maintenance and repair costs
There are so many factors to consider when choosing a heating and cooling system, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. That’s where we can help.
- Get the right size. This will keep costs in check and your system operating more efficiently. We take careful measurements to determine the size you need for your home
- Think locally. Be sure to choose a heating and cooling service provider that is locally based, like Reliance™, for convenience and speed of service
- Ask questions. Get the answers you need before you make your choice. Our highly trained Home Comfort Advisors will help you find the solution that works best for you and your family
Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose a Reliance™ heating and cooling system:
- Benefit from the buying power of one of Canada’s largest home comfort product and service providers – our top-of-the-line brands include SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier®, and Goodman®
- Experience the dedication and care of service providers who are your neighbours
- Get 24/7 live support when you need it most, 365 days of the year
Call us with any questions, or to book a FREE in-home consultation.