Furnace Repair Sarnia. We’ll fix your furnace any day, any time.
Furnace repair service for your home when you need it.
Waking up on a cold morning with little or no heat can stress out any homeowner.
No need to panic. Instead, call on RelianceTM Sarnia.
Fast furnace repairs is what our reputation is built on. We approach every furnace repair with urgency and professionalism. Our #1 priority is get you back to a perfect state of comfort.
As one of the Sarnia’s top heating specialists, we have everything needed to do the job right to your complete satisfaction:
- A team of licensed heating technicians – each of whom is trained in the highest standards of customer service
- Experience with all heating systems – forced air, boiler, combi heat – plus furnaces from all major manufacturer names
- We serve the entire Sarnia area plus surrounding areas – wherever you live, we’ll be there
- 24/7/365 live telephone support – a representative is waiting right now to help you with your concerns and to schedule our earliest appointment
Discover what so many of your Sarnia neighbours already have. Reliance can deliver peace of mind when you need it most.
What’s the secret to fast furnace repairs?
It’s really not a secret at all. When you have some of Southwestern Ontario’s best, most experienced heating technicians on your team, you get repairs done efficiently. They know their way around every kind of heating system, and can diagnosis furnace problems quickly.
Even better, our entire team lives by Reliance’s Furnace Technician Code of Conduct. It’s your assurance that Reliance Sarnia technicians will always strive to call ahead of the appointment and treat you with utmost respect.
Flat upfront pricing means peace of mind for you
With us, there are no surprise repair bills. We work based on flat fees, not the number of hours it takes to repair your furnace. Even better, your heating technician will price out the total bill before they get started with repairs.
Respect for you and respect for your home, every step of the way.
Every business, including our own, relies on a solid reputation. We know that our growth is dependent on happy customers like you referring us to friends and neighbours.
More reasons to trust Reliance Sarnia
- The best service guarantees in the business
- 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Reliance Home Comfort Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Choose the payment option that’s best for you: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
Reliance proudly serves every community in Southwestern Ontario
- Sylvan Lake
- Rocky View County
Reliance Sarnia’s Furnace Repair Checklist
- The following are some valuable tips that may save you a service call and service fees. Before calling us or another furnace company, it’s possible that you could fix it on your own (not heating technician license required!)
- Your thermostat is set to COOL, instead of HEAT. During transitional periods when going from one season to another, homeowners will forget to flip the switch. Similarly, maybe someone in your home flipped the switch by accident.
- Your furnace switch was set to OFF instead of ON. This is a safety feature that is designed to cut power to the furnace. Look for it on side of your furnace or on nearby wall.
- The circuit breaker to the furnace is OFF. Ensure the power is set on your home’s circuit breaker panel.
- Is your furnace vent obstructed? This vent leads from the outside of your home to your furnace. Snow, slush, soil or garbage can clog up air vents and affect your heating system’s performance. A Reliance Sarnia technician will be happy to help you with this if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
- Have you changed your furnace filter lately? Most manufacturers recommend replacing furnace filters on a regular basis.
If you’re still not getting heat, give us a call. We’ll dispatch a heating professional to your home as quickly as possible. A knowledgeable Reliance Sarnia representative is available to take your call right now!
What problems does the Reliance Sarnia team fix most often?
There are many factors that can contribute to a broken or malfunctioning furnace. With that said, our team is consistently called upon to fix the following:
- Loud and unusual noises
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Faulty thermostats
- Drain lines that are clogged
- Furnaces continually cycling off and on
Fast repairs. Uncompromising customer service. A 100% commitment to your home comfort.
Our roots go back over 50 years. In that time, we have helped tens of thousands of Canadians get back to a comfortable state of mind. But we won’t be satisfied until we become your preferred home comfort partner.
Give us a call today for reliable, fast furnace repairs, as well as furnace maintenance and furnace installations.
Experience the difference a professional team of heating technicians can make. From Alvinston to Wyoming, and every neighbourhood in between, we’re here to help when you need us most. Schedule a service appointment now by calling a Reliance Sarnia representative.
Read more about furnace repair at our furnace resources.