Red Deer Furnace Repairs – Emergency Furnace Problems Fixed Fast
It’s no mystery that winter in Red Deer can get cold. It’s during extended cold periods that your furnace is working its hardest.
A furnace breakdown in the middle of bad weather isn’t just inconvenient – it’s stressful. At Reliance Red Deer, our most important job is to get you and your loved ones back to having a warm, comfortable home.
As one of the city’s top heating specialists, we have everything we’ll need for fast furnace repairs.
Our team of heating technicians is experienced, and they work with the kind of care and urgency you’d expect from true professionals.
Regardless of the make or model of your heating system – it can a boiler system, too – we’ll be there for you.
No one knows when their furnace will break down. It could be during breakfast or dinner. At 3 pm or 3 am. That’s why Reliance Red Deer is ‘always on’ with our live telephone support. We can call us to set up a service appointment at any time, 24/7/365.
What Drives Us To Out-Perform Other Furnace Repair Companies?
- Do right by the customer – we strive to deliver beyond your expectations
- Put the right person on the job – rest assured, your technician will be certified and trained
- Stay true to our local roots – treat all of our customers as neighbours
Why Make Reliance Red Deer Your Trusted Furnace Specialist?
More Service Technicians and a Large Fleet
In the depths of winter, every HVAC provider in Red Deer will get a lot of calls concerning broken furnaces. Because we have a larger team than most, Reliance has more capacity to help you when you need us most.
We Arrive At Your Door Ready
Your technician comes with all the expertise, tools and equipment they’ll need to repair your heating system, regardless of its age, make or model.
Flat Upfront Pricing – Because It’s Fair and Transparent
Your Reliance Red Deer professional will give you the price of repairs before they get started. There are no hidden fees later on, we promise. We also offer flat pricing because most customers like the clarity, simplicity and added transparency.
All of Our Heating Technicians are Qualified and Trained
Investing in our team of heating professionals is something we genuinely believe in. It makes a big difference – in the speed of repairs and in the quality of our customer service.
Respectful Service – From Initial Phone Call to Completed Repairs
Expect courteous service and support every step of the way.
More Reasons to Call on Reliance Red Deer
- The best service guarantees in the business3
- Our Furnace Technician Code of Conduct is your assurance that our technician will always strive to call ahead of the appointment, treat you and your home with respect, and provide upfront pricing
- 10% off your furnace repair bill1 if you’re a current customer with a Reliance Home Comfort Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Choose the payment option that’s best for you: MasterCard, Visa or cheque
Reliance Proudly Serves Every Neighbourhood of Red Deer
Here just a few of the areas that we’re proud to serve:
- Red Deer
- Sylvan Lake
- Rocky View County
Reliance Red Deer’s Furnace Repair Checklist
- Here are some handy tips that may help determine whether your furnace is actually in need of repairs. Have a look before you call us – you may just save yourself a service call.
- Your thermostat is set to COOL, instead of HEAT. During transitional periods when going from one season to another, homeowners will forget to flip the switch. Similarly, maybe someone in your home flipped the switch by accident.
- Your furnace switch was set to OFF instead of ON. This is a safety feature that is designed to cut power to the furnace. Look for it on side of your furnace or on nearby wall.
- The circuit breaker to the furnace is OFF. Ensure the power is set on your home’s circuit breaker panel.
- Is your furnace vent obstructed? This vent leads from the outside of your home to your furnace. Snow, slush, soil or garbage can clog up air vents and affect your heating system’s performance. A Reliance Red Deer technician will be happy to help you with this if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
- Have you changed your furnace filter lately? Most manufacturers recommend replacing furnace filters on a regular basis.
Still not getting heat after checking these tips? Give us a call at any time. Remember, we offer 24/7/365 live telephone support.
What are the Most Common Furnace and HVAC Problems?
Our team of technicians fix a wide variety of furnace and HVAC problems, including:
- Loud and unusual noises
- Faulty ignitions
- Broken limit switches
- Faulty thermostats
- Drain lines that are clogged
- Furnaces continually cycling off and on
A 100% commitment to fast furnace repairs – and outstanding customer service.
Word spreads fast in Red Deer, both good and bad. That’s why we ensure that every service call we make — whether it’s major furnace repairs or simple maintenance – is done professionally and quick, the first time.
By winning your trust, you’re more likely to share our name with neighbours and friends.
Experience the difference a skilled and dedicated team of heating professionals can make. Whether you’re in Red Deer, Bowden, Innisfail, Penhold, Sylvan Lake or any of the surrounding areas, we’re here to come to the rescue.
Hurry – schedule your service appointment by calling one of live representatives today.