Right now, until January 31, 2023, you’ll make no monthly payments for 3 months when you rent a new electric vehicle charger from Reliance™*. Our Level 2 charging stations can charge your electric vehicle over 4 times faster† than a Level 1 charger plugged into a standard 110V wall plug, helping to make sure that your car is always ready to go when you are.
- Enjoy the FLEXIBILITY of charging your electric vehicle, when you want to, with a Level 2 EV Charging station at your home.
- With our focus on delivering an outstanding CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, Reliance understands your needs and offers tailored, industry-leading EV charging solutions for your home.
- As the number of home buyers with electric vehicles rises, help increase the ATTRACTIVENESS of your property by installing a Level 2 EV Charging station.
- Get FAST CHARGING TIME
Renting an electrical vehicle charger with Reliance means that you get:
- A 1:1 consultation with personalized recommendations
- No upfront equipment cost with a professional installation by a licensed electrician
- Low monthly payments
- 24/7/365 support every step of the way
From now until January 31, 2023, make no monthly payments for 3 months on a new level 2 electric vehicle charging station*. Fill out the form to book your free no obligation consultation and receive a quote.
*This promotion is only available for new EV Charger rental customers (excluding Builders and Commercial customers). Subject to standard terms and conditions. Rent a new EV Charger (ChargePoint Home Flex Smart EV Charging Station, Flo Home™ G5 EV Charging Station or the Flo Home™ X5 Smart EV Charging Station) and a credit of 90 days of rental payments, excluding applicable taxes, will be credited to the customer’s account.This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires on January 31, 2023. Contact us for details.
ESA License #7012884
†Based on FLO X5 (Level 2) specification sheet compared with the charging power of a standard Level 1 charger plugged into a 110V wall plug.