myReliance is an online account that allows you to view your e-bills (electronic versions of your Reliance™ bills) and access payment options.
- View and download e-bills at your convenience, anytime – all you need is Internet access
- Email notification when your e-bill is ready for viewing, once you’ve registered
- Access and review e-bills as well as payment history for up to 24 months
- Pay your account balance or set up pre-authorized payments quickly and easily
- Better for the environment – less paper, clutter and waste
Reset your username or password by clicking here
There are several ways to obtain your account balance:
- Log in to your myReliance account to view your e-bills and balance information for your last bill
- Call 1-866-RELIANCE (735-4262), select Option 3, then Option 1 to utilize our integrated phone payment system to obtain your last bill balance
- Review the bottom portion of your paper bill statement
- Contact us by clicking here for billing information and inquiries
There are several convenient ways to arrange payment:
- You can pay your bill automatically by signing up for pre-authorized payments, or one-time bank payment at myReliance
- Pay at any major Canadian financial institution (allow up to five business days for processing) or online through your financial institution’s website
- Call 1-866-RELIANCE (735-4262) to make a one-time MasterCard, Visa or bank payment via our phone payment system, select option 3, then option 1
- Send a cheque by mail to: Reliance Home Comfort, Payment Processing Centre, PO Box 4504 Station A, 25 The Esplanade, Toronto ON, M5W 4J8 – allow up to 10 days for processing
Your myReliance e-billing account captures all payments you have made and keeps a history for up to 24 months, allowing you to review past bills and confirm payments.
Call 1-866-RELIANCE (735-4262), select Option 3, then Option 1 to utilize our integrated phone payment system to access payment history including the payment date and amount of the last payment received.
For billing information and inquiries, you can contact us by clicking here.
You can conveniently update your banking or credit card information online anytime by accessing your myReliance account and selecting the ‘Payment Account’ option under ‘Payments’.
Depending on the frequency and start dates, you may experience a slight delay in receiving your first bill. For billing information and inquiries, you can contact us by clicking here.
To ensure that you conveniently receive all future bills with email notifications, register for paperless billing online at myReliance.
There can only be one account holder. To request that an alternate authority be added to your account, you can contact us by clicking here.
In our continuing effort to offer you trusted and reliable service, including an extensive network of licensed technicians, responsive 24/7/365 call centre and a wide variety of products, Reliance is increasing water heater rental rates this year. We are confident that you will continue to be impressed by the quality of our products and service, as well as our competitive rates.
As one of the 1.7 million homeowners who have chosen Reliance, rental customers like you continue to enjoy benefits that include :
- No up-front equipment costs – just one affordable monthly or quarterly payment*.
- Lifetime service and repairs on ALL parts and labour (unlike the limited guarantee offered if you purchase equipment)*.
- Live telephone support 24/7/365 at 1-866-RELIANCE (735-4262).
- Guaranteed service from our large network of qualified, licensed technicians including emergency service that’s readily available.